tomflies1 surgery is Monday, July 21

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Tom,
I hope your nightmares have ceased and you're feeling cool, calm, and collected as you spend the next 48 hours.

I wish you a successful surgery and an easy, uncomplicated recovery. We'll be waiting for an update.
God Bless and Godspeed!

as you walk on up the mountain, remember that many hands are touching yours. Watch out for the truck and don't sneeze for a couple months. Prayers. GODSPEED!

hopefully your having a good weekend as surgery approaches
and prayers and thoughts go out to you.
Please post when you are able about how well everything went.:)

zipper2

My good thoughts and best wishes are added to those of others who support you on your climb. Enjoy the day so that you have more to look forward to once you're on the other side.

Take Heart, Here's to smooth and uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery,
Pamela.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way. Hope everything runs smoothly and your on your road to recovering soon. Keep us informed on your successful surgery.

Off to the hospital in 15 minutes

Off to the hospital in 15 minutes

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words, they mean so much to me. Everyone here has been so helpful, from the day I learned about my BAV, to my wonderful send off. I won't have my laptop in the hospital, but I will keep a diary so I can keep track of my progress, and hopefully help others when I'm back home. I'll be talking to you all in a week or so, stronger than ever! Hugs to you all.

Tom
Cedars Sinai - Los Angeles

Latest posts

Back