Tobagotwo's Surgery Over

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alrighty then, Eric. thank you, thank you for telling us. We know he is going to be just fine. let him know the light is on and we are waiting to hear his voice. Congratulations to him and now y'all rest. Blessins...........

Thank you for the update. I wish Bob a quick recovery and look foward to seeing his most reassuring posts again soon... :) Bob was quick with a much needed, informative post at a rather anxious time for us ;) Will never forget it!

Great news!

Great news!

I just knew it would go well - (with Bob, how could it have gone awry? He was most likely on minimal sedation and asking pertinent questions throughout the surgery :D;) haha!) BUT it is always good to read that first thumb's up report confirming that the surgery was successful. Bob, we wish you well and a speedy recovery. It's good to know, too, that it is not just the kids who try and cajole you into giving them extra ice chips! Eric, thanks for updating and give your dad our love. The prayers continue for a speedy recovery. Many hugs. Janet

Tobagotwo Update

Tobagotwo Update

Hi all,

This is Pat, Bob's wife. I just talked to him and am about to head out to the hospital. The last two chest tubes were removed this morning and he was able to take a little walk around the ward. Much better than yesterday.
:)

Thanks for the update Eric! We were all concerned when we saw the post of his having surgery again. Stealing ice chips, sounds like Bob is on his way to recovery...again. Thats a good thing.

Hi all,

This is Pat, Bob's wife. I just talked to him and am about to head out to the hospital. The last two chest tubes were removed this morning and he was able to take a little walk around the ward. Much better than yesterday.
:)
Tell him to not forget to ask the doctor how long it will be before he can do a Tawdry Shirt pose safely!

Wishing him a continued smooth recovery.

Thanks for the update, Pat. Delighted to hear things are going well. Give Bob the best wishes of us all. He is the indispensable go-to guy around here on valve selection and other major issues.

Latest posts

Back