This is what I've been saying

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will have to pry the Vicodin out of my cold, dead hands.

Mine too, that is one of the very few things that makes my back bearable. I use it for breakthru pain, (on top of another pain med) so only take about 1 a day, because of the liver. Actually alot of the pain meds affect your liver, so I have blood work often. But if I had to go thru that pain 24/7 I don't think I would want to live like that.

Oh geez, Big Brother is watching us again. So cutting the strength of Tylenol is going to stop people from abusing it? Ya right! Now they will just have to swallow more pills at a time with their booze to get the same effect. :rolleyes:
Now where did I leave that little bottle of white out and my paper bag:eek:

It's my understanding that they want to ban Vicodin and Percocet because people take acetaminophen along with them, and they contain acetaminophen. Why not just have a warning that those meds shouldn't be taken with other acetaminophen products?

Well, I'll tell you why. Because someone would still go right ahead and take all the Tylenol they want along with their Vicodin, go into liver failure and then they, or their estate, would sue the heck out of the drug company, the pharmacist, the drug store and the old lady down the street for insufficient notification (even though the warnings were all over the product) and they (or their estate) would get 4 gabillion dollars awarded to them. Then we will all just write out the checks for our prescriptions directly to this clueless person (or their estate) because that will be why the cost of our drugs has gone up, not to mention our health insurance costs.

(Sorry - I figured I could hi-jack my own thread a bit to sarcastically rant.)

1000mg will require prescription, new over the counter max dose is 650mg.

I think this Percocet/Vicodin ban is completely and totally out of line. Vicodin and Acetaminophen has never done a thing for me. Percocet has worked in the past.

Maybe they want to put us all on Fentanyl Patches?

By the way Lisa, Aleve is my choice also.

I am one of those weirdos who has only ever taken a regular strength Tylenol.
In hospital the drug pushers (nurses) were shocked every time I threw away the Oxycodone pill.....LOL

I am one of those weirdos who has only ever taken a regular strength Tylenol.
In hospital the drug pushers (nurses) were shocked every time I threw away the Oxycodone pill.....LOL

I'm just as weird I guess.......Tylenol has always been my drug of choice! :) But I may add, not when I had my OHS! The stronger the drug the better!

Well, they better come up with some good alternatives if they take away the Demoral! :eek:

That's what I said. What do they want us to do, use Duragesic patches? Oxycontin and Demerol are both skewed to be stopped.

And so it begins..........

And so it begins..........

I saw a Bayer commercial last night that had an added caption reading: does not contain acetaminophen. :rolleyes::mad: I guess we have found a new monster in the closet.

Latest posts

Back