T shirt to wear for one year anniversary....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coffeelover

Hi valvers,
Does anyone know of a cool tshirt that has a heart valve message,heart valve design, etc... on it. It would be cool to have a shirt to wear on upcoming anniversary of AVR.
Or has anyone ever desgned their own shirt to wear to wear?

Thanks!

Years ago we had a VR member download an open heart image, print it onto an Iron-On transfer sheet, and then iron the sheet onto a white T-shirt. It was very cool and inexpensive.

One the day of my one year anniversary I wore a running t-shirt. I ran my first race ever, a 5k. I can not think of another shirt that would have been more appropriate.
Congratulations on getting close to the one year post-op milestone. It is indeed a special one.

Garserin,
I like your idea of wearing a running Thsirt and running a 5K to mark the day of your one yr. anniversary.
I will have to check out local races and see if I can find a race nearby.
Thanks!

Does anyone know of a cool tshirt that has a heart valve message,heart valve design, etc... on it.

I have a T-shirt from the On-X folks that has the words:
"Powered By On-X Heart Valves" along with the images of two heart valves on it.
This is on the back of the T-shirt.

On the front, it says:
"Designed for Life - On-X Life Technologies"

I think they give this T-shirt out to those who participate in their paid survey (see advertisement on this message board).
I did not participate in the survey, but they were kind enough to send me one when I requested it when I contacted them about getting a registration card for my valve post-surgery.

I occasionally wear the T-shirt when working out at the gym.

On the front, it says:

I think they give this T-shirt out to those who participate in their paid survey (see advertisement on this message board).
I did not participate in the survey, but they were kind enough to send me one when I requested it when I contacted them about getting a registration card for my valve post-surgery.

That is exactly what I do. When I want to feel extra badass I will wear this shirt and lift some impressive weights. Alas, not many people know that I even had OHS, so to them its just another t-shirt.

Several days short of my 1 year anniversary I plan to compete in a powerlifting competition. I will wear my ON-X t-shirt if I happen to win a trophy.
Heck on my 1 year anniversary I might have a slice, wait, a HUGE slice of cake to celebrate.

epstns,
Know what you mean about the weather! I also live in the midwest, so the only place I will wear short sleeves is at the gym!

GymGuy,
Good luck at the weightlifiting competition-- You are an inspiration to valvers!
I will think about making a special singlet to wear to my upcoming Half marathon (May).
Enjoy that cake!

On the front, it says:

I got one of those for my step-son and all the people at the hospital thought it was REALLY cool! It was huge when I got it for him after his surgery, but now that he's 1.5 times what he weighed a year and 3 months ago, it looks tight! Amazing what surgery can do!

Latest posts

Back