symptoms

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Just wanted to know....what are the symptoms of needing something done to my heart....I am winded by sitting down, feel heavy chest, light headed(often), get AFIB all the time, and I am tired alot. Now, it wasn't this way a couple of months ago, this stuff has hit me suddenly, like in the last 2 months. What do you guys think?

When was the last time you went to the cardio or had an echo? I probably would be calling Monday to set up an appt, if you dont have one schedualled soon

It has been since the middle of last year since I have seen a cardiologist, but my mitral valve is bovine, and aortic is mine, and they are both supposed to be leaking. In he las 3 years I have had terrible care because I went to hawaii, and had to go to tripler. The studis here took maybe 20 minutes and none of them were very indepth. I havd to get an authorization to a new doc, which I got today....will be calling Monday to make my appointment. Bad thing is, my husband is going to greece for a year...ugh! Wish me luck!

I'll agree with those saying time to get this looked at pronto. Tests may be a bother, but nothing is better thaqn knowing for sure what's going on with your body.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Dan

Latest posts

Back