Surgery tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvrkumar

Thanks for sharing all your experiences. I am going in much better informed on what to expect in next 5-10 days as well as in the subsequent recovery. I hope to talk to you again in the post-op section.

All will be well. Looking forward to seeing you post in the "post op section". Get in there and show them how its done. Travel well and see you on the other side of the mountain.

Don't worry. It is an experience that we have all gone through. And we are here today to tell you that it is probably going to be less problematic than you think. Remember to get outta that bed and WALK!!! Good luck. gordo

Thinking of you, Kumar . . . hopefully, you're on the other side by now, or will be very soon. I had my surgery 2 weeks ago today, and at every step, I kept remembering folks here saying that it's "doable." Just that simple thought helped me so much! At every moment, from waking up in CICU, through step-down, then home, I never felt that I ought to be anywhere other than where I was at that exact moment, never wished for giant crane to pluck me up and carry me away. This surgery truly is a gift, not a sentence. I know you're going to be fine.

Can't wait to read your post in Post-Op!

Jane

I never felt that I ought to be anywhere other than where I was at that exact moment, never wished for giant crane to pluck me up and carry me away. This surgery truly is a gift, not a sentence. I know you're going to be fine. Jane

This is so very true. Stay in the Now.

How many other medical procedures can give you back your life... plus add another ten years? Maybe twenty, or more? What we are going through is a gift. Thank you for expressing it in this way. gordo

Thinking of you, Kumar . . . hopefully, you're on the other side by now, or will be very soon. I had my surgery 2 weeks ago today, and at every step, I kept remembering folks here saying that it's "doable." Just that simple thought helped me so much! At every moment, from waking up in CICU, through step-down, then home, I never felt that I ought to be anywhere other than where I was at that exact moment, never wished for giant crane to pluck me up and carry me away. This surgery truly is a gift, not a sentence. I know you're going to be fine.

Can't wait to read your post in Post-Op!

Jane

Wonderful post.
I think it should be in blinking lights at the top of this forum.

Latest posts

Back