Surgery booked 12th May.... Reality setting in

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zztimeout

Wow.... It's really happening... Booked for 12th May... Getting ascending aorta replacement with valve spareing (David procedure)... Two doctors working on me.. Dr Trevor Fayers and Dr Peter Taser...

Nerves setting in....

Well, now that you have a date, a hospital, a surgeon and a valve, it becomes your plan. Now just work the plan. Do whatever comes up on the day's schedule -- work, family time, doctor visits, whatever. Don't worry about it -- there is really nothing more you need to do except work your plan. You will get through this and we will be here cheering you on.

Keep us posted.

Well, now that you have a date, a hospital, a surgeon and a valve, it becomes your plan. Now just work the plan. Do whatever comes up on the day's schedule -- work, family time, doctor visits, whatever. Don't worry about it -- there is really nothing more you need to do except work your plan. You will get through this and we will be here cheering you on.

Keep us posted.

Great advice, Steve!!! That is exactly what I am doing.....don't sweat the small stuff and stay positive ....

Jeri

Good Luck to the "dinkum aussie" !!!!!!!
It's getting toward winter for you. I have a friend in Canberra, They do get snow, he talks about going skiing!?(in July)And he brags about having a barbie at Christmas! Drink a Toohey's Old for me
(if they still make 'em)

Daiva

PS Aren't you a banana bender?

Latest posts

Back