SuperBob goes under the knife on Tuesday; hold a good thought!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

Bob,
Wishing you the best with tomorrow's surgery. I'm sure the surgery will go well, and within a matter of days you'll be leaping tall buildings once again!;):):)

Superbob already has our thoughts and prayers, we will continue to pray for our hero that his surgeon will prove to be as awesome as he is. Prayers and best wishes being sent!

Just know you are going to do fine, Bob and will be back at full steam before you know it!

Good luck Bob!

The only ill effect this should have is your frustration with wishing you had had it taken care of much sooner!!! ;) You'll be feeling so much better in no time.

Best wishes

Marguerite

Is this for Bob's knee surgery?

Best wishes, Bob; hoping all goes well :) !

Well, Mary started the well-wishes thread before Superbob's OHS in Feb 05, so he will consider this a good omen. :) I know "scoping out" a knee is nothing compared to what we here have gone through, and others are preparing to go through, but I admit to being a little nervous about entrusting my body to the hospital for any "procedure" -- esp at 5 a.m.! :eek:

You all are super nice - I appreciate your kind thoughts and wishes very much. I don't know how much they are going to drug me up for this (was thinking of taking a flask of Jack Daniels and a bullet, and asking that as an alternative :D) but I'll be back on as soon as I am coherent (well semi-coherent anyway, as per usual) :D to let you how it went.

Again, thanks. You guys are the best!

Good luck, Superbob!

Here is a list of mildly amusing things you can do in the hospital:

1. Get the nutritionist all excited by ordering a plate of vegetables.

2. Get a fuzzy cute stuffed animal and count how many times the nurses specifically pick it up to hug it.

3. Have your wife pick up a scary motion-activated Halloween character and hide it in the fridge before "fridge check."

4. Bring photos of other people's families. Change photos every day, and see if anyone notices.

5. Wear your cape in the halls!

Well, Mary started the well-wishes thread before Superbob's OHS in Feb 05, so he will consider this a good omen. :) I know "scoping out" a knee is nothing compared to what we here have gone through, and others are preparing to go through, but I admit to being a little nervous about entrusting my body to the hospital for any "procedure" -- esp at 5 a.m.! :eek:

You all are super nice - I appreciate your kind thoughts and wishes very much. I don't know how much they are going to drug me up for this (was thinking of taking a flask of Jack Daniels and a bullet, and asking that as an alternative :D) but I'll be back on as soon as I am coherent (well semi-coherent anyway, as per usual) :D to let you how it went.

Again, thanks. You guys are the best!

I was thinking about your AVR thread when I started this one, Bob.
Everything is going to go well.
We've got great tickets for tonight's Cardinal's win ;)(look for me right behind the 1st baseline) and the good fortune will just cascade over into tomorrow's surgery.;):)

You are in my prayers. I know things are going to go just fine - and super!

Latest posts

Back