SuperBob goes under the knife on Tuesday; hold a good thought!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob's knees of steel are a tad dodgy for takeoff -- don't bend well. But after that, he soars! :(:rolleyes: Superbob got good news at PT this morning -- his PT continues for another round! Next session is on Halloween -- Superbob may go as himself.:)

Of course the fact that he has a gorgeous brunette and gorgeous blonde as his PTs has absolutely no bearing on Superbob's joy. ;)

Mary, Superbob thanks you for your well wishes too. (And good wishes in return for your son!) As for the ThrowDown, Superbob has been getting tired of just saying "no change" every Friday. So he may report to "Movin and Groovin'" for a while and just drop in to harass you stalwart ThrowDowners from time to time.:D

Our Super Hero flying away from the Throwdown?:eek: ... This is not a good thing ... where will we receive our strength and good resolve? ... say it ain't so:(

Superbob, I'm glad you are doing so well. I am as well. I think everything is all healed up from surgery. The swelling is gone and it is so much better than before surgery. The only problem is that they can't make it young again. Mary, I hope your son does great!

Superbob, I'm glad you are doing so well. I am as well. I think everything is all healed up from surgery. The swelling is gone and it is so much better than before surgery. The only problem is that they can't make it young again. Mary, I hope your son does great!

Great news, Betty!-- so glad to hear it's going well for you.

Of course the fact that he has a gorgeous brunette and gorgeous blonde as his PTs has absolutely no bearing on Superbob's joy. ;)

Ya know ... you COULD share ;). he he

Glad you are doing well, Bob ... you, too, Betty!!!

Latest posts

Back