Sunday Dec 6th Chat

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Any one fancy chatting later today ??

Marcia58 has suggested a chat program we can use, many of us have the url so come one
lets get Sunday Chat up and running

I have missed chat so much

hope to see you there

Jan

Hey, when you get into chatzy, click on "invite people" and invite yourself. Then save the email it will send you, and it should be there like a spare key under the flowerpot, in case chatzy ever gets funky and locks you out.

If you're already locked out, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

Any one fancy chatting later today ??

Marcia58 has suggested a chat program we can use, many of us have the url so come one
lets get Sunday Chat up and running

I have missed chat so much

hope to see you there

Jan

I was offline all day Sunday, so I'm just now seeing this. I hope you all had a good Chat.:)

It was a great chat, which has been greatly missed for so many months. I probably won't make next Sunday's chat, but others will.

Oh yes indeed, Marcia is brilliant for setting up this chat line - it was almost like old times..........no happy, rolling faces, clapping hands or hugs but you could still feel them.

No Freddie, none of those nice extra symbols, but we had great chat!!
Was so nice being able to see how everyone was doing and talk about our lives and hear how well everyone is doing.
Its so easy to get on even I can do it. =) Come join us next week!!
Yes, we did miss you Mary & Blanche.

Latest posts

Back