Stroke

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Connie, Thank you for keeping us posted on Deana's condition. Please tell her that we are thinking of her and will continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers. I know she will enjoy getting to visit with her children. LINDA

Belated Wishes

Belated Wishes

Dear Connie, I am so sorry to hear of Deana's trouble! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for posting. Brian

Best wishes to Deanna in her recovery. I am so sorry to hear about her stroke and will send some prayers up inher behalf.

Connie,

What a nightmare. I will keep you, Deana, her husband and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Karl

So Sorry to Hear the News

So Sorry to Hear the News

Wow, I haven't been on the site for a few days because I have a house full of company that is keeping me on the couch and out walking. How shocked was I to hear of Deanna's troubles. Thank you so much for posting Connie and tell Deanna that we are thinking about her lots and wishing for her to get past this hurdle. Hopefully seeing her kids will cheer her up a lot.

Please let us know when she makes it home.......

Lots of love going out Deanna's way!

updates?

updates?

Connie - any updates? I'm certainly pulling for Deana - she certainly pulled for me! I agree with Ross & others here that it seems she ought to have been sent home with Lovenox (in my case, I was sent home with Arixtra, since I tested allergic to Heparin and thus Lovenox.) These are self-injections that help bridge you until your INR is in range. In her current situation of course I'd have to say staying in the hospital makes a lot more sense, if for no other reason than observation. If you can, let us know how she's doing by now.

-Chris
"musician2k"

My advice to anyone with an INR of .7

My advice to anyone with an INR of .7

denobobeno said:
Yes they did not keep her just gave her the shot of lovenox and 4 aspirins and she was gone. INR WAS .7 AND NOW IS 1.8 AND STILL WANT IT AT 2.5 OR EVEN 3.0 SHE WILL COME HOME MOST LIKELY FRIDAY...IF...SHE IS NOT SOOO WEAK, RIGHT NOW IS VERY WEEK.
THANK YOU FOR CARING!
CONNIE
DEMAND an IV of heprin- NOW. Start taking names of anyone who refuses
you this basic care. Worry about hurting someone's feelings later. No one should leave a hospital when they have tested at .7, no one. This is just so sad and unforgiveable!:(

RCB said:
DEMAND an IV of heprin- NOW. Start taking names of anyone who refuses
you this basic care. Worry about hurting someone's feelings later. No one should leave a hospital when they have tested at .7, no one. This is just so sad and unforgiveable!:(
I fear no one has heard what we've been saying. :(

Stroke

Deana I am so concerned to read of your stroke. I am hoping that you can make a full recovery. I must say that stoke was my major concern with surgery so I can sympathise with you present situation. :(

Concerned too...

Concerned too...

I too logged on specifically in hopes of finding some updated news on Deanna. 'Hope things have improved? 'Still praying and thinking of her...

Anxious for an update

Anxious for an update

Connie -

Please let Deana know that she's very much in our thoughts. We're with her in spirit.

Warmest regards,

Kristine

prayer for Deanna

prayer for Deanna

When I woke upthis AM in the hospital I just felt so grateful to feel well and be ready to go home. I began to pray and thank the Lord and then I thought of Deanna. I so hoped to hear good news when I got home today. i will continue to pray and hope for a quick recovery for Deanna. I like the verse on Karlynns posts

I know the plans I have for you, plams for good and not for evil.

It doesn't always make sense to us but somehow, sometime the Lord will show Himself as good and merciful in the midst of hard times.

Latest posts

Back