Starting rehab tomorrow........

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time flies for sure (when not waiting for surgery....LOL)

7 weeks already and rehab.........HAVE FUN keep us posted.

zipper2 (DEB)

Hope you enjoy -- I enjoyed every minute of mine and found it very helpful. Let us know how it goes.

Espérez que vous aimiez--j'ai aimé chaque minute du mien et l'ai trouvé très utile. Laissez-nous savoir comme il va.

Well.........it went well.......but I`m a bit sore in places where I haven`t stretched any muscles. Looking foward to next week.

I became very sore around the chest area and incision...I had to check with the doctor as the nurse was afraid I was having endocarditis. Luckily, it was mascular pain only. I enjoyed and still enjoying my rehab especially that I am exercising with safety...before I joined, I walked at a high speed after 6 weeks, but I am not now, as the ECG at the rehab found out I have PVCs when I go at a high speed...now, with their guidance, my pvcs are getting less and less.

Enjoy!:)

Cardiac rehab was one of the best things I have ever done. It helped me to build my confidence, and learn my limitations, and was worth every once of effort. It was also nice to workout with others in similar circumstances.

Have fun!

Karl

Latest posts

Back