St Jude Mechanical Valve plastic model

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh am jealous of you mechanical valve recipients, all these pwerks, sample plastic valve, self install booklets etc.

Have to wonder, if I email St-Jude, for a freebie, would ship me bacon or something leftover from my donor:D

A consumable may be better value than a widget:wink2:

Gil

Ahhh am jealous of you mechanical valve recipients, all these pwerks, sample plastic valve, self install booklets etc.

Have to wonder, if I email St-Jude, for a freebie, would ship me bacon or something leftover from my donor:D

A consumable may be better value than a widget:wink2:

Gil

You might get a hunk of salt pork... Then you could make a big pot of pinto beans and use the leftover beans to make some refried beans and toss in some rice and encheeladas...... :wink2:

You might get a hunk of salt pork... Then you could make a big pot of pinto beans and use the leftover beans to make some refried beans and toss in some rice and encheeladas...... :wink2:

Sounds yummy Marsha and of course low calorie/low sodium heart friendly foodm and just what my waistline needs right now.

Wonder if it is my little porcine valve, that has me craving pork, pork and more pork ...if fact "pork rinds" would be so good right now, yummy...geez what is it with this new pork craving....hummmm, must be my valve sending me a signal or just maybe i am pregnant?:eek2:

Gil

I received mine last week. Looks pretty cool. Can't get the leaflets to hold on. Is that why i get SOB most of the time. LOL.

Person with no name, I can't tell if your valve is tissue or mechanical; your signature shows the model number of your valve.

Back