Something I haven't shared with you all

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you meant Cort. I just cant get him to face any religious figure and have any seriousinous in the issue. It's a big game to him.

Christina said:
It was December 22, 1972 and a few days before X-mas. I had been married to my sweetheart husband for almost 5 years. We had a 20 month old daughter and I had just been told a couple days before that we were pregnant again.
We had made plans to visit friends in Arkansas and Louisiana and were leaving on the 23rd. Lots of things to do beforehand but when we got home after work we realized we had forgotten to buy film and he quickly left after dinner to go buy some. Well, he never came home because that night he was killed by a drunk driver.
He was 27 years old.
Christina,
What an absolutely terrible thing to go through, and 35 years later drunks continue to kill.

Ross said:
I know what you meant Cort. I just cant get him to face any religious figure and have any seriousinous in the issue. It's a big game to him.

Well, I'm sorry this is the case.

I wonder if he'd talk to them ... if he didn't KNOW they were a "religious figure"...... Yeah, deceptive, but if it gets him the help he needs..........

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it all" ... Chris Daughtery ... 'Home'

Latest posts

Back