Sixth Replacement Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodi

I'm a little ashamed that I haven't posted here in quite a while. I do check in on a regular basis however and will do my best to start following again.
This past Friday, Oct 5, was the 6th anniversary of my aortic valve replacement. I celebrated by running my 57th marathon in my favorite marathon in St. George, UT on Saturday. It was my 14th time there. My time was a slow 5:58:43 but I'm very happy that I finished vertically and was far from the last runners. I'm at the top of my age group (70-74) and finished 32 out of 38. I'll take it!

WOW!!!!

Thank you so much Kodi for sharing this, you're awesome!

It's so great that you did so well, and you are another person who has been an inspiration for me!!!!

Thank you!

Rachel

Whoa, that is amazing, even for a person who hasn't had a valve replacement! Congratulations! I hope you will continue to post. It gives us newbies some real idea of what is possible.

This past Friday, Oct 5, was the 6th anniversary of my aortic valve replacement. I celebrated by running my 57th marathon in my favorite marathon in St. George, UT on Saturday. It was my 14th time there. My time was a slow 5:58:43 but I'm very happy that I finished vertically and was far from the last runners. I'm at the top of my age group (70-74) and finished 32 out of 38. I'll take it!

Kodi! I haven't seen your name in a while. Awesome finish, Happy Valversary also, many more to come. :)

Latest posts

Back