Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now......

Well now......

....speaking of big fish, with big mouths, did y'all hear about the Whale who bit the end off of a submarine and sucked out all the seamen.....

well, that's not a big O or a big C, but it's kinda close in a way......

I've got a better idea...

I've got a better idea...

Things are definitely degenerating here...

I think I should be offended that this thread has soundly beaten my "neener, neener" thread just because it has "Sex" in the title. Probably my neener thread wouldn't have done so well, but some of you thought "neener" had something to do with sex, right? :p

So in the spirit of one-upsmanship, I'm seriously considering starting a thread called "Sex During Heart Surgery" - let's see what kind of stories we get on that one! :eek:

Perhaps we should discuss the finer points of sexual activity as cardiac rehabilitation???

You know, I could go all over the place with this one but I won't because it's late and my wife's in bed and.....

I'm tired, get yer minds out of the gutter! =Þ

Gutter......?

Gutter......?

Now, now Mr Harpoon, I was keeping to the subject of the thread. My post referred to the big 'O' - i.e. the Ocean and to some activities which were well below 'C' level.

The strange thing is that Ms. NC-Cutie seems to have disappeared. Maybe the original fears expressed have been overcum.....

.....and Ann had a lot of big 'O's in her post, didn't she?:D :D :D

I think Ann must have coached Meg Ryan for the famous "O" in "When Harry Met Sally."

walking up those stairs

walking up those stairs

very odd for me to use this as a benchmark - our bedroom is on the first floor, hence if i ever make out of surgery to our home i HAVE to climb those stairs ;-)))))

enjoy
ar bee

My but is this thread therapeutic. Perhaps not for the thread starter, but it's working wonders for everyone else.
rotfl.gif

Quetlin's avatar.....

Quetlin's avatar.....

Does anyone know what/who Quetlin's av represents?? :D

The avatar....

The avatar....

..I have no idea....It looks like an ancient cave-wall decoration that has come to life....maybe Quetlin will drop by and explain it to us.

With all this talk of big C's and big O's, is there any relevance in the fact that the abbreviation for Colorado is a big CO...maybe Rain can help with that one....'Sunday Chat' should be interesting this week, bet we have a big attendance...;) ;)

Kokopelli

Kokopelli

Hey Billy......

I know what he represents. "Fertility" :)

He was the Fertility god to the Anasazi. The Anasazi lived at Mesa Verde right behind my house. I have all kinds of art work of him. I think he's pretty darn cool! :D

Kokopelli is said to have travelled around villages bringing the changing of seasons - ending the harsh winter weather, creating milder temperatures and much-needed rain for successful harvests. The hunch on his back is thought to be due to the sack of seeds and songs he carried with him, his flute symbolises the transition from winter to spring, and the macaw feathers adorning his headdress are said to represent the spirit world. He's also known for his powers of fertility. Legends claim that all the villagers would sing and dance when Kokopelli arrived, and soon after every woman would be with child. :eek: :D

Billy.... I can tell you haven't visited CO!!

Billy.... I can tell you haven't visited CO!!

......now you be nice!! :p

ShezaGirlie said:
NC-CUTIE -- Congratulations -- you have succeeded in getting many VR.COM members to share some of their most private and intimate sexual moments with their partners for all the world to see. This was done in good faith by my fellow members to try to help you with your 'fear' of having sex. So far, you've refused every bit of advice shown you.

Was it a 'bait' when you referred to yourself as a 'Bad Girl' in the bedroom? I think so...:mad:

We don't even know for sure that you are of the female persuasion. We don't know that this isn't a MAN/MAN or a GIRL/GIRL situation. If it is, fine!

We don't even know that you're not a twisted pervert out there getting your jollies from reading about other people's sex lives.

Hmmmm..... And so then I started thinkin', "have we been had???"

Been quite a while since I've come across a "gamer" on-line.

We used another, more vulgar and less polite, term elsewhere....

I did the chat thing for a long time, still drop in on occassion to check on some real friends that I've made there, though usually our conversations now happen via email or in person.

I didn't really expect to see someone trying to misrepresent themselves in a forum such as this, but I guess it could happen.

Hopefully it was just one little "bad apple" and won't happen again any tim soon.

Latest posts

Back