Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy,

Aw...shucks. The first doesn't count? ah, well...lol! Sounds like a plan...for which road trip do you wish to join me?

Mary,

Humming? Hmmm....I need to think about that...lol ;).

Ann,

That's just fine with me. I'm working on "regular" sex 1st.... All of that other stuff kinda freeks me out...at least, right now...lol ;). All I ask is that ya'll pick up the pace of this non-existant sex life....soon ;).

Karlynn, maybe it just calmed you to see a, ahem, familiar face! LOL!

NC-Cutie, the best way to cure fear is to jump right in and don't look back! What's the worst thing that can happen? Your man remained by your side through one of the most difficult times of your life ... he saw you at your low point, no doubt.

Take several deep breaths, cry a little and let it goooooooooooooooooo.

Ticktock

Ticktock

Sex after surgery.... sheesh.... it was certainly better than sex BEFORE surgery!! Imagine that! You probably should have been frightened then, not now! You are all fixed up and ready to go... so to speak.

I read about me in your post, Nancy... nice to see you there. I am the 5 valve girl, am 48 years old and single. The sound of the valve is probably the most intimidating thing (I hear two)... but it is a GOOD thing. You only get to complain if you DONT hear it.

My secret?? MUSIC! And not necessarily quiet, soft music. Play it as loud as you need to, and have a glass of wine. You are going to be amazed at how much better you feel, uh.. ahem.. after the physical activity. AND it is good for you! Thank goodness you have a sig. other of a 2 year history, so he will be understanding, I'm sure. You are going to be so relieved, I'm sure you will look back someday and smile at your apprehension!

You will be just fine.
mindy

ticktock said:
Sex after surgery.... sheesh.... it was certainly better than sex BEFORE surgery!! Imagine that!
In the interests of medical science, my partner and I thought we'd better give the ol' event monitor something to record the other night. ;)

....Now I'm just trying to figure out what to write on the card!! :D

A : )

Abba
How about trying to ask what will happen if my defib "fires", and someone is .. uh.... close to me. I think I asked "what if I am holding someones hand?". hahahahaha.. how subtle is THAT? NOT!

Doc says they may get a tingle... then I thought.... ahHA.... THAT would certainly incorporate a new sensation. Hasn't happened yet.... haven't had my defibrillator fire yet though. What a gruesome thought!!!!!!!!!!!!
mindy

Mindy.............maybe it could be more like a vibration.........now wouldn't that be somewhat interesting at the right moment...............but of course I hope it never goes off as I heard it is really quite scary.

Now Abba, why don't you just say you were climbing some stairs? ;) ;)

Mindy,

If you're busy climbing those stairs, you're not likely to need the defibber! ;)

Bill

Bill

I think Abba, Mindy and Gisele has you all flabber-gasted (Southern for excited) :D :D :D Gisele was telling Abba :to say she was climbing stairs". :D Mindy is worried about her defib firing off :D and giving her partner, a tingle. :p :p :p And knowing Gisele like I do..she's egging (another Southern word) it all on. :D :D :D Go have a glass of wine and cool off. :D :D :D Now, I'm confused..think I'll have a beer. :p Bonnie

I'd bet good money that Bill gets it ;) (the joke, that is).

Perhaps there is a marketing angle to these devices that has been overlooked :D

is keeping the naughty thoughts right where they belong

Though Ravenlaw is probably right... Iffin' you're "climbing stairs" then chances are the defib won't go off.

having more naughty thoughts... nope, not gonna go there!

Back