Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I thought ICU stood for Intercourse Conditioning Unit. That explains some of the beeping from the monitors.

George DiMundo said:
...and I thought ICU stood for Intercourse Conditioning Unit. That explains some of the beeping from the monitors.

Are you related to my husband, or is it just all men????? :rolleyes:

Harpoon said:
I didn't really expect to see someone trying to misrepresent themselves in a forum such as this, but I guess it could happen.

Hopefully it was just one little "bad apple" and won't happen again any tim soon.

Harpoon--

If that's what this was, unfortunately, this isn't the first time that this kind of thing has happened.

It did make for an entertaining thread though. ;)

pregnancy

pregnancy

I was so desperate to get pregnant even before m operation, that as soon as I was given the OK by y doctor, me and my husband started trying for our little girl which was the reason why I didn't go for the mechanical valve at the time. If your doctor has told you to lead a normal sex life, take his word for it, however, if despite all your effords to overcome your fear you simply can't do it, I would advise you to try professional help for insisting on something that makes you insecure, might end up in disaster. Good luck!

Alright, I think I know what the "big O" is, but I have no idea what the "big C" is! :D

Nancy>>I guess I just didn't really expect it in a place like this.

Live and learn.

It's pretty interesting though and I guess that's the positive side to it. Maybe the original intent backfired? =)

I'm staying away from the Big O and C bit, if only so as not to display my ignorance... :D

:p

Go for it!!!!

If you are nervous then try a little "self satisfaction" *winks* and when your heart starts racing you can continue or stop...that goes for the guys too...LOL..If you have a mech valve you can hear it speed up .. :rolleyes:

OMG did I just write that? yes i am a sick pup...LOL

Bunny_Rabbit said:
Alright, I think I know what the "big O" is, but I have no idea what the "big C" is! :D

Every day in every way ---------

this thread gets better and better.......

As to explanation of the o and c, I had to ask - got fruit and vegetable answer first - then the real answer. I think. ;) :rolleyes: :p

Sex after Surgery

Sex after Surgery

I wanted sex the day after surgery. Looking at all the lovely female nurses in hospital made my heart beat faster. I am still waiting and my heart beats just fine. :)

Thanks for the ongoing replies to this thread. I am amazed that it is still going on.

I cant comment on sex after surgery Yet. But it pretty good a few days before. :D MAybe thats more than you wanted to know.

Boy!! How did I miss this thread for so long?!!!! :eek:

It certainly has been ..........enlightening :)

A : )

You missed it till now?

You missed it till now?

Anna....you've just proved to all of us that you're a girl...the 'boys' all saw it right away :D

Course we are......

Course we are......

....and I bet those guys all love to come 'shear' your sheep..... :D :D :D

Billy said:
....and I bet those guys all love to come 'shear' your sheep..... :D :D :D

Reminds me of a joke, Billy -

a punk rock girl goes into ER. Her hair is purple, orange, pink, she has earrings everywhere, make-up is garish. Turns out she needs surgery. She undresses and lo and behold her hair just down there is dyed GREEN and just above it is a tattoo that says "keep off the grass". When she wakes up there is another sign from the surgeon that says "sorry, but we had to mow the grass".

Latest posts

Back