Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lighten up people, let loose and have some fun, live a little, knock off all the seriousness, play, enjoy, this is life! :D

Big Craic

Big Craic

Big Fun !!!!!!!!!
Billy?

I can't get involved in any discussion surrounding ten foot poles.

God has blessed me in this fashion.

I did figure out what a pop up blocker is........................................................... daughter knocking on bed room door in middle of night.

Ben

Install the Google "Toolbar" to stop and prevent unwanted pop ups. :D
cornertime.gif

One of our pop-up blockers is home on Spring Break.:mad: Crying because he wishes he had the money to be with his friends on South Padre Island. Little does he know, we're crying too.

Dave, your wife is cruel. I'd bet I'd really like her!

I was just thinking that the stairs test is all backwards. Don't you think it makes more sense to be okayed to climb two flights of steps if you can have sex without any problems?

sex after surgery

sex after surgery

Did you all notice how many responses to this question? I saw 67 which seemed a lot.

Johnny..... you got a TEN foot pole?!!

Well, I used to have one but had to get rid of it. The police were getting complaints about me running around touching things with it.

Now, perhaps this is related, why do people keep commenting on my big shoes?

Ya all are gonna love my photo album!

Ya all are gonna love my photo album!

Ann..... you need to come to the reunion in Golden!! They're really not THAT wild... :eek: ...we just kinda ?let our hair down?. :D Does that translate across the pond, Mr. Billy?? :p

This thread is really gonna make people wonder about the reunion ?bed? pictures in my vr.com photo album!! :eek: :p :p

NO!! Say it's not true!!

NO!! Say it's not true!!

Johnny, never... under any circumcisions ... I mean circumstances.. should you give up your pole!!

Good news!! Come to the reunion in Colorado.... we're famous for our great poles. :p Maybe we can hook you up with a new one! :D

Our Secrets....!

Our Secrets....!

Rain, you wild and crazy woman -- don't give away any of our secrets. Folks have to come to my 'Hospitality Suite' as the reunion and see for themselves!

Johnny -- what was that you said about 'feet.'

Raverlaw Bill -- ya gotta come and establish a California connection. You'd be the first Californian to attend! Uh, maybe we'd vote for your deck as next year's location...! My niece is graduating from UC Santa Barbara and will join your ranks in a few years..

As a final note -- to quote my good Texan friend, DickV, "The bigger the nose, the bigger the hose." By the way, Dick plays a mean mandolin, so we gotta talk him into bringing it to Golden. Yoohoo, hey Dick! Billy on piano, Dick on his mandolin.....any other musicians out there????

**Rain, quit checking out those avatar noses** Hahahaha!

Oh good one James!!!!!

Janie,

I play the cello :). And, it sounds so soft and low ;). LOL!

*turns to Billy in Ireland*

Uh...

*scratches head*

Ebay?

*raises eyebrow*

I'm not sure I even want to know..............

WHOOHOO!!!!

On a related note:

Apparently whenever my wife left my side while I was "sleeping" after surgery (mind you, I was "sleeping" for about 5 weeks straight) my monitors started flying all over the place. BP would plummet or go sky high or rollercoaster, heart rate would do the same along with breathing and I would get generally "aggitated"....

They had to use extra sedation whenever my wife had to leave for the evening and she tried not to leave for meals or potty breaks unless I was in a deep sleep.

None of my other family members seemed to have this affect by the way.

And to think Im just now getting in on this tread where have I been.

NC-Cutie could you even think of a better way to go?

I can't believe all of the replys I got to this thread. I wonder what the Key word was. SEX, you think?

Latest posts

Back