Sex After Heart Surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chat last night

Chat last night

You guys missed out:D This was our conversation for an hour..Funny things were said..and I will not tell the members who were on..Just don't forget next sunday's chat...Will say..Our Billy was on..Love to chat with him across the pond.:D :D In North Ireland. Bonnie

Ross, everyone is doing it except You and ME. But at least you want to do it

Sorry I missed chat:( Tried to get in with no luck. My ISP has a pop up blocker (which is great don't get me wrong!) It appears it may be causing all sorts of issues with my web capabilities. Disabled it and still could not get in. Any suggestions?

Gina, did you really need to start talking about Pop-up blockers in a thread about sex? :D

My Motto - Make it Quick!!

My Motto - Make it Quick!!

Luckily for me, I never had to worry about it.

My heart doesn't have any problem with my 8 second duration of love. ;) :D

My Motto - You snooze, you looze!

Just a lil' ol' innocent thought...

Just a lil' ol' innocent thought...

Now, now girlfriend Karlynn -- don't get all hot and bothered about our girlfriend Gina getting off the subject and all worried about her 'popups.'

After all, her post is rather ambiguous, don't you think?

She could be referring to her:

Incessantly Sensual Partner...:D

And who in their right might would want to 'disable' that??? Pop-ups or no Pop-ups..hehehe

*pops head sheepishly back into thread*

*clears throat*

Well..... uh..... yeah....

At least ya'll HAVE done it, right? Some of us (no names mentioned, of course) are still, well, ya know.... uhh.... "new" to sex..........

Yes, Hensylee, hearts need exercise, too :).

Aye.

;)

I'm not exactly the poster boy for heightened sexual attraction with this dang O2 cannula stuck in my nose, plus even if the opportunity presents itself, I'll probably die trying (But at least I'll die with a smile on my face and happy!)

Karlyn, I laughed out loud!!

Karlyn, I laughed out loud!!

Come on now Bonnie.... I thought we kept it pretty clean. Well... ummm..... I am a little embarrassed about the ?Christmas tree? part of the conversation! :D

Johnny..... you got a TEN foot pole?!! :eek: :D

I'm still looking for a pop-up blocker that will work in my house. Gee, now I even need one for the dog. ;)

Rain, thanks for asking Johnny the obvious question.

It's real tempting......

It's real tempting......

...to post here.....but good sense prevails so I'll join Johnny on this occasion.............for the time being anyway.

On the other issue, I'll join Ross, Cort and NC-Cutie....maybe go look on e-bay, hahaha

Bet this thread makes 100 too.

Cheers,

Pre-sex "stress" test.

Pre-sex "stress" test.

NC-cutie,

I distinctly remember an old thread talking about the "two flights of stairs test" that was recommended to one of the pre-surgery folks by their cardio. We all chuckled about it at the time, but I'm sure the cadrio was sincere in his/her statement that if you could walk up two flights of stairs, then you could handle sexual activities.

If you've seen the movie...

If you've seen the movie...

"Something's Gotta Give", Jack Nicholson's character is told by his doctor after his heart attack, that he can have sex as soon as he is able to climb a flight of stairs.

Billy,

I'm with you on this one.

I thought the "neener" thread would set some records for number of posts and straying off topic, but I think we may have a new contender here.

You guys (and gals!) are funny. I can't even imagine how the conversation goes at a reunion after everyone has had the obligatory (for consistency, of course) alcohol!

OK Ann..........

OK Ann..........

.........you've talked me into it....well, I'm just reconsidering long enough to reply to Bill's comment on the conversations at reunions.

They usually start off in a rather clinical fashion and by the third Margarita or Bushmills, all the barriers are down and.......well, never mind the talking, lets talk about the action.....Oooops I forgot what Rain said....."What happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago"

Anyway, there's a lotta 'craic' at those reunions....and by now y'all should know what craic is......

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back