Sarah_Louise - Such a Precious Young Age to leave US. We love You and Yours

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah_Louise - Such a Precious Young Age to leave US. We love You and Yours

So sad to hear this...

Her sweet personality came through her typing like few others. She was an inspiration.

Dear Sweet Sarah -- your spirit brightened our days and your toughness inspired us. You were special to us and you will remain in our memories and your spirit will continue to uplift us. God bless you.

In the favorite quote thread she submitted this:

"Don't look at my scars and feel sorry for me, look at my scars and feel proud of what i've acheived."

She always had nice and inspiring things to say. Made many members, me included, feel better many times. Rest in peace girl.
Does anyone have details on her passing?

Sarah - You touched more lives and inspired more people than I'm sure you could have ever realized. Thank you for your showing us all what heart really means. May you rest in peace...

Thank you Sarah for your words of encouragement. You've earned your wings angel. Rest now. I'll miss you.

Tom

I Just found out about this. Does anyone know any details? I'm very sorry to hear this, as others have said, Sarah was so bright and positive. I will very much miss her and her posts.

-Steve

Latest posts

Back