Ross you are the MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on the site several times.....the last being only a few minutes ago. I have had no trouble viewing the "last posts" listing or opening any of the replys. Probably only a glitch.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ross is ministering the HVP forum as he sees fit. That is his right. If you have problems viviting - then just don't visit. It really doesn;t matter why.

I had the same error message. I asked admin. about it and they got back to me promptly that it was a glitch and it was fixed. No problem visiting both sites.
Grateful to both Ross and Hank for a valve forum!! Thankfully my husband has long moved on since his surgery, never looks back and lucky enough that his repair is lasting so far (knock on wood).

There's a thread over on that other site from the site owner (GeeBee) explaining what happened. It wasn't anyone trying to block anyone. She made some administrative changes (to try to prevent spam) and it caused problems for certain IP addresses or something. Once she was notified of the problem, she fixed it. So all should be good now - and it wasn't anything sinister going on over there.

I for one can say that these forums are extremely complicated under the surface, and while the forum software writers do an excellent job making them easy to operate - it can sometimes have unintended consequences if one little thing is tweaked in the admin control panel.

Back