Ross anyone?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Does anyone have a way of contacting Lynn or Chris concerning Ross's condition and could maybe post it her. We really worry when we don't hear anything.

Ross says in his past post at least fri till we'd hear anything
i quoted it in his last posts wish we'd hear something though
sooner.

zipper2 (DEB)

If I'm not mistaken, it's probably after 11:00 pm?

I did a yahoo search and now I know all of Ohio is on Eastern time.

Half of Kentucky and parts of Indiana are on central time. I wasn't sure about Ohio.

Ross, we'll be looking for a report in the morning. Prayers that all is well!

Does anyone have a way of contacting Lynn or Chris concerning Ross's condition and could maybe post it her. We really worry when we don't hear anything.

I called the hospital where I thought he would be (last night I called), but he was not a patient there. So we don't know where he is. I have the house number, too, but he isn't there, either. Lyn works nights; that's why nobody was home. Mary may have tried those avenues, as well.

Then my server had a problem and I couldn't even get on the net to check in here anymore, so I went to bed. this is the first thing I have done since I turned on the computer this morning.

He knows we are worrying and he will be in touch as quick as he gets home, I am sure.

Guess we will have to just wait.

Thanks I'll just wait and pray like everyone else.

I'm going shopping with two of my grandchildren for halloween costumes. They want Granny to come with them. No sure if it's me they want or my credit card.:D:D

Dear Brother Ross, Just wanted to pipe in and wish you well. You can see how much we all miss you! You are always in my prayers. Your valve bro, Brian

Yes, we are on eastern time in Ohio. (for some reason, I could not get on here last night). Maybe hear from Ross soon. In the meantime....prayers for Ross.

oh, no, we've not heard. this sobers me pretty quickly. I have been at dr's then asleep all day so this is the first I hve heard.......... oh, my. oh, my.

You're probably not in much of a mood for talking, and any mouth movement is probably quite painful. In fact, if you're lucky, you're still pretty well doped up. Enough to get double vision every time you try to look at a monitor.

We'll be here when you post, Ross. Get well, get past the pain.

Very best wishes,

Latest posts

Back