Reunion Agenda

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be There Or Else!!

Be There Or Else!!

Hey Gina,

If you don't come to the reunion, then Michelle and I are bringing the reunion to you. At least herself and I. We'll gladly take the 3-4 hour drive to visit with you and meet your husband. Bring him in a stretcher if you have to :)

Hope you can make it

Hope you can make it

Gina,

I am so looking forward to meeting the gal formerly of Glenview! I sure hope you do make it to the reunion, but I understand your situation.

Cheerio.

PerryA

Hey Gina

Hey Gina

Did I miss something? What happened with your husband? I hope he is okay and not serious. Please email me.

Mr & Mrs Gleason

Mr & Mrs Gleason

...............will be arriving on October 11th. We are working out our airfare arrangements and I will let you know.

Bob- you said I couldn't call you an old geezer anymore, so I thought that young geezer was more politically correct.

You were bragging about kicking Hank's butt in golf and/or basketball, so I thought that was our entertainment for the weekend. Kind of like MTV's Rock 'N Jock...oh wait... you don't know what MTV is...sorry, I don't think Lawrence Welk ever had a basketball team.....

:eek:

See Mara???

See Mara???

............I even forgot my comments about being and old geezer.
Somethings just seem to slide by me, these days as I approach the ripe old age of 54.

MTV.............???? HMMMM??? I prefer the 50s and 60s music. Never liked Lawrence Welk.........he had that "dirty old man" look about him and I think he may have been "doing the nasty" with the Lennon Sistas

Remember, I was at Woodstock and that was when I had long hair, a beard and a pony-tail.

I am bringing my golf clubs and you are welcome to join Hank and I for a round.

Golf?

Golf?

Bob- or should I say Groovy Bob-

I agree about Lawrence Welk..yuk.
So, how many times did you see the Stones and Hendrix in concert? Cool.

I'll pass on the golf. It's a little too tedious for me. But, thanks anyway.
I hope you know that all my old geezer comments are meant in a good natured way.

You better rest up for the reunion, and practice that putt.

-Mara

Joe Cocker and Janis Joplin were two of my favorites (saw them both at Woodstock)and I once saw Dylan live at a place in Greenwich Village called the Wagon Wheel........way before he made it big......I remember there was a $3.00 cover charge.

Resting up (as you recommend) for the reunion......think I'll go get my blankey and slippers. LOL

Back