Reunion Agenda

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry boys and ladies, I can't be there for Nashville, I have to take care of my kiddos. Drink a couple of long islands for me! Enjoy!

Hey Billy!

Hey Billy!

I just checked and found that a compatriot of ours (I won't mention any names) has an "N/A" where his birthday info should be.

Again, I won't mention any names, but I think he is a Texan.

Hey Dickster!

Hey Dickster!

You get one "Atta-Boy"................now go fix your profile so next year we can all say...........Happy B-Day!

Sorry, no agenda contribution.

Sorry, no agenda contribution.

My potential contribution to the agenda has gone dry and I'm out of ideas. Rudy e-mailed me back, but she was booked elsewhere anyway. Someday I hope to hear her speak and hopefully at a future VR.COM meeting.

Again, you can check out her story on the www.sjm.com site under "Patient & Family Stories."

See y'all in Nashville.

PerryA

Michelle and I are all set!!

Michelle and I are all set!!

Michelle and I will be arriving in Nashville just after noon on Wednesday, October 10th.

We have a room booked at the Embassy Suites with the VR.com group rate.

We'll be flying back home at around 1pm on Saturday, October 13th.

We can't wait and thank you so much to those who helped make this possible for Michelle and I. :D :D

Hi Hank

Am I getting your arrival and departue info correct???

Do you mean Thurs the 11th - Sun 14th?

Hope so....

Do we have an outline for our meeting?

Know we will be all be together most of the time...but feel we should have one pow wow. Maybe Friday in the atrium over our complementary drinks?

Thoughts.......

Nashville accommodation

Nashville accommodation

Hey Everybody

Just a reminder to all those who intend travelling to Nashville for the Get-Together that as well as declaring your intent on this forum, it is also important to book a room for the duration of your stay.

It would appear that some who intend to attend have 'forgotten' to do this and it might get a little cold, especially at night.

The list on the Forum does not match up with the list at the Embassy Suites, so if you have overlooked accommodation, perhaps it would be an idea to call the hotel.

I seem to remember there was a cut-off date for the special rates. Gina, you have the details, wanna post them for the benefit of any who have not yet decided?

Hotel Arrangements

Hotel Arrangements

Just a note - Even though the Embassy Suites is where most will be staying, that doesn't mean everyone will be staying there. Even at the "bargain" price of $109.00 per night, it is still way high priced for some folks. There may very well be some who prefer a Motel6 or something in that type of price range. This may be the reason for some of the difference in the numbers of people registered and/or RSVP'ing.

Hey Billy, I forgot!

Hey Billy, I forgot!

.............I thought I would stay in your room..........

Bob, sorry to hear that you don't have a room. I was planning to bunk with you!!!

Actually, this new career of mine, which is exhausting, by the way, will not permit me to come. Boo hoo!

Food in Nashville

Food in Nashville

Isn't there supposed to be some world famous BBQ place in Nashville? or is that Memphis?

Is the Opryland theme park still open? or will we all be entertained by the "young geezers" and their amazing feats of athletic prowess? Can anyone do that nail up the nose sideshow trick?

-M

We tried to drive a nail up Bob's nose in SAT but he escaped (or was the Vern?) Janie, remember to bring the hammer.

We can also all get blindfolded and play nail the tail on the donkey.

Hey Mara

If you looking for BBQ, Memphis is the place.

Probably thingking of Corkey's. Not sure if they have a Nashville location??

Gleason is Booked!!!!

Gleason is Booked!!!!

Ok...........so, I'm a last minute guy, but I am booked for arrival on October 11...........We all remember what October 11 is?????

And, Mara,.........Young Lady...........I guess you were referring (in part) to me as a Young Geezer, who will show off some athletic prowess??? Just curious about that comment.

I cannot do the "nail in the nose" trick........but I have several other tricks of which I have been known to have in my bag!

Gina............can we have some real food this time??? (Sorry Janie..........SAT was too much Tex-Mex)

Bob's Arrival Clarification

Bob's Arrival Clarification

Hey Bob - Will you be arriving with your other half? I sure hope so. Michelle and I are getting there on the 10th and will have a car. We can pick you up if you like..

Nails and hammers and stogies - Oh My!!

As far as food goes - I want steak and seafood non-stop

There could be a possibility given our current situation that I will be unable to make the union.

Will know more as recovery progresses. Surly hope this is not the case since I have been so looking forward to our time together.

Back