Reunion Agenda

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lions and tigers and bears

lions and tigers and bears

Dick
WHAT!!! Your heart kinda looks like mine, and I thought I was special! I guess I should go to the personal story place and see
if your surgery is defined. there. Im so EXCITED!!! If its not there, Im going to ask you all about it.

My conduit is from the bottom of the heart, an "apico-aortic" conduit, runs up the back and "plugs" back into the aorta.
Why did you need a conduit, and... well, I'll get back to you on that!

road trip?

road trip?

Janie
Nashville?? And I thought it was Arizona. Well, I knew it had an N in it. Close. When is it?? What a great idea! What a trip! I love Nashville. I will check it out. How many do you expect??

pump head?

pump head?

I see this thread is titled "Reunion" agenda. I see nothing
about the location, the time, the date... uh huh. Thats ok,
keeping it a secret?

No Secrets!

No Secrets!

It's not only NOT a secret, but we want YOU there! Check the announcements on the main page of every forum for times and such. You and everyone else are most DEFINATELY invited.

blonde moment

blonde moment

Ok ok ok, I found it finally.

Now, what I want to know is; IS there an agenda/?
Do you have any speakers signed up?? Do you have
a daily agenda, or what?? From what I read, I would
assume it is a seat of the pants thing... but I want to
be sure I understand.

Please give me some specifics, Hank. Meetings? Agenda?
Speakers? Dinners? Thanks so much!! I think its about
time for me to vacation!!!! (ie; party!)

and one more thing

and one more thing

Oh yeah, i almost forgot.

WILL THERE BE A T SHIRT??

If there is, it should have a big 'ol vertical line down the front :) .
Kev

thats it!

thats it!

Kev
Maybe everyone could make their own, or draw
suggestions for a "group" t. I have a heart lapel
pin that has a band-aid across it. Cute.

Are you going?

I haven't seriously considered going to the reunion, but over the couple of weeks, I've been thinking about it.

I understand I've still got a month or so to decide.

I took a few weeks off work prior to my July 3 operation, so I'm carrying a little guilt about leaning so hard on my staff.

To hear them tell it, I've become redundant. If this is true, I might pop over to the home of the brave for a little tour around.
Kev

Scar Contest

Scar Contest

I think we should also have a "best looking" scar award. Mine is healing up pretty damn good. (being covered up by hair helps)

Hey Dick!

Hey Dick!

WE ARE HAVING THE BEST LOOKING SCAR CONTEST...........RIGHT DURING THE TOGA PARTY.

ARE YOU THAT OLD THAT YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT YOU, ME AND BILLY ARE JUDGES?

Damn, how can I win if I am a judge. I guess I just need to put the fix in. I know you two can be bought.

I booked our flights yesterday so we are Nashville bound for sure.

NASHVILLE RE-UNION

NASHVILLE RE-UNION

Hi Everybody,

I've been having problems getting into VR.com for a couple of days with the result that the statistics for those attending the Nashville re-union may be a little out of date.

Anyone wishing to express a desire to attend may register by going to the REUNIONS section and posting on the thread 'NASHVILLE REUNION - REGISTER HERE'

Obviously it is almost impossible for me to read all posts on all sections of the forum, so only those folks who register on the above thread will definitely be included in our statistics.

Thank y'all for your co-operation in this respect.

Old Geezers

Old Geezers

Maybe the agenda should include remarks by a geriatric medicine physcian for Rob, Billy and Dick! ha ha. 51 isn't old. 99, that's old.

Having never been to a reunion, is heart healthy eating/cooking a topic that has been beaten to death?

Looking forward to watching the "Old Geezers" pound back those 2 drinks!

-Mara

Old Geezers ?????

Old Geezers ?????

Hey Mara

Just to put the record straight Dick, Rob, and Billy are not by any means the oldest males on the forum. Remember that the re-union is being held on 11th October which is the birthdate of a certain Fr. Bob Gleason and he is older than all of us.

So glad to note that you and David will be in Nashville. I'm sure you won't tell anyone just how old Bob really is - It might make him feel bad.

Your names have been added to the list on the 'REGISTER HERE' thread - Thank you for posting your intention to attend in the proper place, it makes my job of keeping track of numbers real easy.

Haven't seen any pic's of the wedding as yet - Looking forward to seeing how y'all do it.

Older than all of you???

Older than all of you???

October 11 I will be 54...........But Billy, I still look like I am 52.
And Mara.......forget that "old geezer" comment because I can't hear ya.

Is this what we have come to? You younger folks picking on us mature folks?

Mara, are you going to watch me whip young Hank's butt in B-Ball? and in Golf?

I think (I know) we are going to have a great time in Nashville.

I hope Martha comes. Gina told me privately that she wants Martha as a roomie. (Sorry, Gina......)

Well Bob......

Well Bob......

Well Bob it takes a 'big' man to admit his age and his date of birth. You and I seem to be the only 'men' around here prepared to disclose this information.

These 'macho' guys seem to be trying to hide this stuff but I know you'll show'em who's 'boss' on the golf course despite your advanced years. Sorry I can't help you out on this occasion, I just never got into the game but maybe I'll take it up when I retire.

I'll be cheering you on........eat your heart out 'Tiger'

Back