re: Missing Cousin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deepest condolences, Freddie. That is just unfair and horrible. I didn't hear about it on the news, I guess because it was in Canada? Is it an issue with Edmondton being dangerous in general? Or is there a serial killer?

Anyway, so sorry for your family. Hugs.

Deepest condolences, Freddie. That is just unfair and horrible. I didn't hear about it on the news, I guess because it was in Canada? Is it an issue with Edmonton being dangerous in general? Or is there a serial killer?

Anyway, so sorry for your family. Hugs.

Yes it was in Edmonton Canada, can't say if it's a serial killer - I think not. Is this city dangerous in general, I really can't say. I'm sure there are certain areas of the city where just don't go after dark (like any big city).

If you want to read about it, don't be afraid to PM me. It was all over the internet last weekend.

I'm still trying to absorb/comprehend that my cousin was murdered. This is something that belongs on CSI.

Freddie,

So very very very sorry. Thoughts/prayers en route.....

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You know it don't seem right" __ Bobbie Gentry __ 'Ode To Billie Joe'

Freddie my condolences (hugs) to you and this is a sad thing
my deepest condolences to all of your family.

Latest posts

Back