President to visit Ireland ..................

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EireCara

Good morning everyone, the word on the grapevine here in ''sunny'' Ireland is that your president Barack Obama will be visiting Ireland in late june of this year. He is going to visit his ''hometown'' where his great great great grandfather lived before emigrating to America. The house he lived in is still there. **How amazing**!!!

Good morning everyone, the word on the grapevine here in ''sunny'' Ireland is that your president Barack Obama will be visiting Ireland in late june of this year. He is going to visit his ''hometown'' where his great great great grandfather lived before emigrating to America. The house he lived in is still there. **How amazing**!!!

My in-laws went to visit Ireland last fall and had a great time touring historical sites, etc., even though it rained half the time.
Hopefully Pres Obama will have some good weather during his visit to explore his ancestry.

Jacqui came here to post about her excitement that an American President will be visiting her country. She did not ask for personal political opinions and quite frankly, I find it a little out of line and maybe a tad rude toward Jacqui..

I'm sorry if some of the posts here have made you feel uncomfortable Jacqui!

I can feel your excitement in catching a glimpse of our president & I'd be excited too if I had the opportunity to see him. :)

Oh dear, Im sorry, the last thing I wanted to do was cause any friction between members. Yes I am very excited about it, but I can accept other opinions without getting offended. Frankly, I have waaay bigger things to worry about so I figure ''dont stress the small stuff''. :cool: x

Oh dear, Im sorry, the last thing I wanted to do was cause any friction between members. Yes I am very excited about it, but I can accept other opinions without getting offended. Frankly, I have waaay bigger things to worry about so I figure ''dont stress the small stuff''. :cool: x

Well, you can see we Americans are very passionate folks, Jacqui. :eek: I do hope President Obama's visit to Ireland proves to be a pleasant occasion both for you and your country, and for him. As I said, I am not a fan of his politics, but I wish him and his family well on a personal basis. I understand why people around the world consider him a charismatic figure. So enjoy if you get to see him. Tell him Superbob would love to be invited to one of his "beer summits." :D

Well, you can see we Americans are very passionate folks, Jacqui. :eek: I do hope President Obama's visit to Ireland proves to be a pleasant occasion both for you and your country, and for him. As I said, I am not a fan of his politics, but I wish him and his family well on a personal basis. I understand why people around the world consider him a charismatic figure. So enjoy if you get to see him. Tell him Superbob would love to be invited to one of his "beer summits." :D

nice responce! It shows that you can disagree and still show respect for the office he holds.

Class act..

Class act..

I'm gonna go have a "beer summit" with Superbob because his post shows real class and beer drinkers are classy folks..!:)

Latest posts

Back