Preop has gone well

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarbJean

We live upstate New York, outside of Albany, in La
Hi all, we arrived in Baltimore last night. Right now we are in the lobby of Hopkins as Colin is having some labs done. Just love that they have wireless here. It is strange, but I actually feel less nervous being here in the hospital. We had a great PA who did alot of the intake and reassured us that it will go well. We need to be here at 5:30 am and they figure he will be in surgery until noon. Just wanted to thank all of you for your support. It had made this a bit easier on me. I will let everyone know when the surgery is over and how Colin is doing. Hugs to all of you, Barb:rolleyes:

Glad everything is going well. I hope you had a good ride down. Is anyone there beside you? You are both in my prayers
Lyn
ps
Isn't wireless so helpfull? When Justin had his surgery in 05 (the first one we had a laptop) we took cables for both computer connections (I forget the name where you plug in computer cords) and phone jack and i ended up unplugging his phone in the room so we could use the computer lol) the next surgery he had computer "jacks" in his room which was nice, but it was so much nicer being able to update anywhere from the hospital when we were there in Jan

Hi Barb,
I was thinking of you this morning. I can only imagine what this is like for you. Though I don't have kids, I have a pretty good idea what moms go through because my mom was truly one of the great ones, and I think that you and Lyn (and no doubt there are others here, too, that don't come to mind right now, sorry) are truly great ones, too. You and Colin are in my prayers.

Hope you and Colin get to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Go out and have a great dinner tonight!

Barb, am Praying for your Son and you. Sorry you have to go through this but soon it will all be done with.Try to get some rest when you can and keep everybody posted. daren

You are BOTH in my thoughts and prayers!!! I will be glad when this is all over with for you both! Take care, everything will be just fine!! Let us hear your good news tomorrow!!!! ((((((hugs))))))

Back