Prayers welcome

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary, I am so sorry she is having such a rough time of it. She is always in my prayers.

10 minutes activity at one time must be like being in prison.........

Mary I have also been away for a few days and missed this. My prayers are with you and your family.

You know you are all in my heart and prayers daily. I know Brigid is going to come through this fine and you will be spoiling your new grandson before you know it!

Hi Mary ~ My best wishes and prayers are with your daughter and her baby.

Thanks for the update. I will keep everyone in my prayers. I have two grandchildren and neither one of them has a sibling. I don't expect any others but I sure love the two I have. I am totally with you in the need to pray this little one into the world buth safely and timely. God Bless!

Thanks Betty and everyone else who has posted.:)
Today I went with her to the perinatologist appointment and the bottom line is if they can't control the blood pressure, at some point they will have to take the baby early for Bridgid's well being. The baby is 1lb 6oz today, and if born now, would have a 50% chance of surviving.

Another month will increase the odds of survival, and he said if she could make it until Thanksgiving, he would recommend taking the baby then.

The plan is to take it one day at a time and be satisfied with each additional day that we are given.

We could use some more prayers today.

Our daughter went in for her twice weekly stress test this morning, and the baby's heartbeat is dropping dangerously low.

They don't know if it's legitimate or if it's a faulty machine, so they've sent her to Labor and Delivery for evaluation.

I wouldn't be real concerned except last week's urine test showed evidence of more protein, and they think she might be developing preeclampsia.

Absolutely! Both my grandchildren were c-sections and the call was made to terminate labor when the babies heart rate began to fall during contractions. Both little ones spent time in Neonatal ICU but all ended well. I know with your grandbaby we are also dealing with prematurity. Lots of prayers being offered up. God Bless.

You've got all my prayers......((((HUGS)))) too to everyone.

zipper2 (DEB)

I'm happy to say that we've dodged another early arrival!

Charlie's heartrate had dropped down below 100, but after making himself at home in the Labor & Delivery ward, it went back up in the 140's where it belongs. Of course, I know it resolved as a result of the prayers offered up.:)

This is the second time this has occurred in less than a week, and with a due date of December 26, I know I will be asking for prayers again at some time.
Thank you for your support!

Mary....You and Yours Have My Strongest Prayers Possible

Mary....You and Yours Have My Strongest Prayers Possible

And Wouldn't It Be Absolutely Perfect If Charlie Arrived On Christmas Day.....Please know that I am sending out the strongest prayers that I can to you and your family non stop as well as sending you non stop ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))) :D:D:DHarrybaby:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back