Prayers welcome

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll keep her in my thoughts Mary. Really feel for her... is baby doing ok through it all??
xxx

Well, he's small, Emma, and they feel the BP and high heartrate might be the reason.
The OB is suppose to be there in a little bit, so I should know more later. There is a little protein showing in the urine, so they'll do a 24 hour catch to see what's going on there.
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, everyone.
They've got her blood pressure down a little, but she'll remain in the hospital for the time being.

Sending out some more Aussie prayers (I owe you guys alot you know!)...I had the same stuff happen in my 3 pregnancies and managed to deliver 3 healthy but small little boys.
May God bless your daughter and the little fella.

Well, he's small, Emma, and they feel the BP and high heartrate might be the reason.
The OB is suppose to be there in a little bit, so I should know more later. There is a little protein showing in the urine, so they'll do a 24 hour catch to see what's going on there.
Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

The best things come in small packages so I'm told. How far along is your daughter now Mary? She's ahead of my 30 weeks isn't she??
Been thinking of her and still hoping they sort this bp out soon - must be really upsetting for your daughter and you all.

Still sending love
Emma
xxx

Mine too!!!! Mine too!!!!

Mine too!!!! Mine too!!!!

Just want to add my prayers and thoughts and all the support that I can possibly give for the safety of your daughter and the arrival of a beautiful new baby when the time comes. Harrybaby:D:D:D

i will keep her and your family in my prayers. tell her to hang in there and i wish you all the best.

Mary,
Sorry to hear about your daughter's struggles. It can be very tough. My wife had our 1st child 3 months early and we spent about 4 months in some close situations in the hospital with him. At 4 mos old he came home.

With my daughter, my wife was able to recognize the earliest stages of labor, we were back and forth to the hospital for the last 3 months of her pregnancy, at least once each week, couple of days upside down getting iv fluids....magnesium sulfate to stop labor.

Yeah, it can be tough. Hang in there, and you've definately got my prayers.

Eric

Thank you once again for the positive thoughts and prayers. To update, Bridgid is now home and restricted to 10 minutes of activity per two hours. She is using the 10 minutes judiciously!:)
She sees the perinatologist tomorrow, and he will decide what to do about medication. The blood pressure med does cross the placenta so it's a delicate balancing act. Thankfully the baby seems to tolerate the high blood pressure spikes, and his mom does too--except for her heartrate. We hope that will lower once they get her blood pressure under control.
Once again, thank you all. :)

Thank you once again for the positive thoughts and prayers. To update, Bridgid is now home and restricted to 10 minutes of activity per two hours. She is using the 10 minutes judiciously!:)
She sees the perinatologist tomorrow, and he will decide what to do about medication. The blood pressure med does cross the placenta so it's a delicate balancing act. Thankfully the baby seems to tolerate the high blood pressure spikes, and his mom does too--except for her heartrate. We hope that will lower once they get her blood pressure under control.
Once again, thank you all. :)

Thanks for the update ... keeping prayers coming.:)

Dear Mary, I've been away for a few days, and missed this. I too am praying. Brian

Latest posts

Back