Prayers For My Friend

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDMc

One of my best friends has some very serious heart troubles. I believe he has been outfitted with an onboard defibrilator. He has had several "incidents" and was told to look into a transplant. He has a terrific wife, and two beautiful teenage kids. His name is Richie, and I would be grateful for any prayers. Thanks, Your valve bro, Brian

I will keep Richie and his family in my prayers. Has he had heart issues all his life or is this pretty much new for him?

Thanks to you both. Lyn, as far as I know this has developed over the past year. He has been very stressed having lost his job about two years ago. He had resorted to temp work, and had several crazy jobs. The last was very physical, and involved a daily commute of an hour+ each way.

Ross, Richie was hospitalized right around the time of Tbone's surgery. I think the loss was emphasized for me because of it. I didn't know how serious things are until last week, although we talk regularly.

Ross, Richie was hospitalized right around the time of Tbone's surgery. I think the loss was emphasized for me because of it. I didn't know how serious things are until last week, although we talk regularly.

Sorry, don't mean to bring up additional thoughts. You know where I'm coming from though.

Brian I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Him and his family are in my prayers at this very moment. It can be very stressful to lose your job. I've been there and done that. It's also very hard to have a friend going through so much. You never know what to say or do but I'm sure he knows you are there for him. Hugs & prayers coming your way.

Latest posts

Back