Prayers for my daughter

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was just here. She said they will know after the ultra sound after Easter. I thought it had something to do w/the blood tests but apparently I misunderstood. More waiting...................Thank You all. Great to know people are keeping her in their thoughts and prayers. Really appreciated.

Hurray! they moved Shannon's ultra sound to today and the baby is fine! Things sure have changed since I had my babies. They did not even know if you were pregnant at 6 weeks let alone an ultra sound. Baby is one quarter of an inch and I saw the hear beating!! Truly amazing! Thank You for all your thoughts and prayers! I really appreciate them all!!

Hurray! they moved Shannon's ultra sound to today and the baby is fine! Things sure have changed since I had my babies. They did not even know if you were pregnant at 6 weeks let alone an ultra sound. Baby is one quarter of an inch and I saw the hear beating!! Truly amazing! Thank You for all your thoughts and prayers! I really appreciate them all!!
Great news. wow 1/4 of an inch it is amazing isn't it.

Back