Prayers for Dawn-Marie, please!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

njean

Premium Level
Supporting Member
Hello everyone,

I am sending out a request for prayers for Dawn-Marie.

For the last week or so, she has been really down because she has got viral bronchitis. She contracted it from her aide, who should NOT have been making visits to patients & exposing them to her illness. :( :mad:

Dawn called me a few minutes ago to tell me that if I called her & she didn't answer her phone then most likely she had been taken to the hospital. This morning when her aide went over, Dawn passed out for like 10 minutes due to choking on the phlemgm (?) that she cannot cough up due to her paralysis. They put in a call to her doctor but he won't be in until this afternoon around 1 pm so until then Dawn is by herself. :eek: I made her promise to alert one of her neighbors or the other tenants near by to have them go by & check on her until she can get hold of her doctor.

I also took it upon myself to contact Life Line Alert in her area to get something set up for her for quick medical response. I hope she does not get offended by this but I am besides myself with worry.

Do you think I did the right thing? I've tried calling her within the last few minutes but her phone is busy so I sent her an email & I'm hoping she will be seeing it soon. She did get her computer fixed but the poor thing has been feeling so bad she hasn't even been able to get on her PC!

Thanks for your thoughts & prayers. I know she'll appreciate them!

May God bless her and keep her safe. Of all things! Her own aide giving her this. That is inexcusable! She should be fired.

I think you did the right thing.

This poor woman is so alone in this world with such terrible problems.

Just talked to Dawn again

Just talked to Dawn again

I called Dawn again just now, & she had already contacted Life Line Alert & Medicaid will provide the service for free for her. Praise God! They will be getting in contact with her soon to set her up!

I didn't want to hold her on the phone because she is awaiting the call from her doctor which I pray she gets this afternoon!

Thanks everyone!

Norma you did a well needed deed.....i'm so glad you did
stronger prayers for Dawn and i say fire careworker....GEEEZ

zipper2 (DEB)

Prayers being sent for Dawn-Marie. I hope she is able to talk to the doctor soon and that everything can be coordinated to get her to him quickly. Norma you are an angel.

Norma, Tell Dawn Marie we will continue praying and that she can see the dr soon and get this cleared up. I can't believe and aide would be so irrresponsible to do that. :mad: Yes you made a good judgement on that situation glad you got a hold of her.
Keep us update.

Prayers being sent for Dawn-Marie. I hope she is able to talk to the doctor soon and that everything can be coordinated to get her to him quickly. Norma you are an angel.

NOT an angel my friend.....just one human being concerned for the welfare of another human being!

Norma, Thanks so much for letting us know how she is. She needs to get "suctioned" to get that stuff out. Give her my love. Brian

Norma, thanks for keeping us informed. I worry about Dawn Marie myself. She is very lucky to have such a great friend as you. Please keep us posted if you get any news.

Kim

I wonder about Dawn Marie a lot. I am so sorry to hear she is sick. She sure did not need this:( She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Norma, I think you abosolutely did the right thing. She is so lucky to have you. You are a very caring person. Thank you for the update.

Back