Prayers for Dawn-Marie, please!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norma
Do you have an update on Dawn-Marie?
Was just thinking of her.
Earline

By mid-morning this morning, I was really sick w/worry for Dawn too. I knew that someone was going to go over on Friday morning & do "nubilizer" therapy on her so I figured that I'd just let her rest the day on Friday & call her yesterday (Saturday) I called her all day & I kept getting a busy signal over & over. I tried again this morning & the same thing. I sent her an email to please acknowledge if & when she received it & nothing. I kept dialing her phone almost every hour this morning & finally one time it rang. Her answering machine however did not come on so I was unable to leave a message but I knew that my number would show up on her ID caller.

I had to go out this afternoon & wouldn't you know it, that's the time she called me. Her message though was broken up & all I could understand was that she was ok & something about it being a mess yesterday but I could not make out anything else. I tried calling her back but got a busy signal again!

Her nurse should be paying a visit to her tomorrow morning so I will give her a call around noon or so & see if I can talk with her. I guess she must not feel well enough to post or she would have already done so.

I'm really worried about her too! :(

I have been wondrin, along with everybody else, what has happened. Apparently she's still home and getting some treatment. We will keep watch on this thread. Thanks, Norma. We appreciate you.

Dawn-Marie,
I hope things are improving for you! Sending lots of hugs & prayers out to you each day!
{{{HUGS}}}
Jen

Dawn-Marie,
I hope things are improving for you! Sending lots of hugs & prayers out to you each day!
{{{HUGS}}}
Jen

Jen,

I have been calling her several times each day & nothing! All I get is a busy signal.

The only comfort I have is that this week they should have gone to her place to get her set up with Life Line Alert.

She's never far from my thoughts & I pray that she is better too.

Jen,

I have been calling her several times each day & nothing! All I get is a busy signal.

The only comfort I have is that this week they should have gone to her place to get her set up with Life Line Alert.

Thanks for the update. She is often in my thoughts. Earline

Thinking about Dawnmarie,prayers and positive thoughts @HUGS
Thank-you for update Norma.

zipper2 (DEB)

Jen,

Perhaps I should get the VR assault team ready and go kick her door in?

Perhaps I should get the VR assault team ready and go kick her door in?

If there's an assault team positioned there that you know about, by all means!

I just called her & got a busy signal! I don't know the names of any of the other tennants in her apartment complex or even the name of the landlord. So I'm at a complete loss & can only pray & hope that she calls. :(

Back