Pokey Feeling????

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are crazy, I guess thats why this fourm is so FUN!!! Well I'm not going to try the magnet thing I can tell you that much. Thanks for all of your input makes me feel alot better to know that I'm not the only one with wires holding me together:D Does the feeling ever go away? Or do I just get used to it?
I have lost alot of weight on my chest. Boy,did I leave myself wide open for some comments on that one. Well I'll also talk to our vr.com people at lunch
tommorrow. Keep the input coming if anyone else has the same problem.

cooker said:
Don?t know if it was my imagination or not but I swear when I had my last MRI I could feel the wires kind of ?humming?.:eek: It was kind of neat.:D I can rub my finger hard up and down my chest and can feel some of them.

YESSSSSSSSS! The humming. Heehee......Every year I go to watch the Blue Angels perform here and I swear to God when they fly over me the vibration in my chest/wires practically lifts me off my feet. Hahahaha! I like it! In a painful, wierd way. :D

PeggyM said:
YESSSSSSSSS! The humming. Heehee......Every year I go to watch the Blue Angels perform here and I swear to God when they fly over me the vibration in my chest/wires practically lifts me off my feet. Hahahaha! I like it! In a painful, wierd way. :D

Cool, very cool:cool: :cool: :cool:

I've tried the fridge magnet thing, and it does not stick. I am very glad about that!! I guess they used stainless steel.

Yup......magnets stick to my chest. I thought it was hysterical when I first read here that some people could do that neat trick. I was shocked when they stuck to me! Doesn't freak me. I think it's a riot.

I don't know how you folks can rub on your incisions. I'm coming up on four years and it's too sensitive still for me to put any pressure on my scar. I still can't sleep on my stomach..... too sore.

My incision is still sensitive too, I'm sleeping on my back or shorter periods are on my side....I would not even think of sleeping on my stomach:eek:

Hey, I guess that magnet trick will be fun someday to impress the grandchildren!!

So I can put magnets on my chest and I can sleep on it too, at 6 months post-op. But I'm not going rub it to find any wires. Unh Unh.....No Way;)

Yes I have very painful wires.. 2 in particular.. I cant turn to the left without sharp stabbing pain. It has been suggested that I have them taken out..but honestly.. after that whole ordeal last year..I can't bring myself to enter the hospital again!

HAHA... I never knew magnets can stick to the wires. I just went and tried it, and it worked. I am definatly going to impress my friends with that!:p

I was searching on here about my scar feeling sensitive and also my sternum feeling weird. When I run my hand lightly up the right side of my sternum it feels very sensitive I'm sure it's just healing but I've lost a lot of weight since surgery and I feel like the wires are the culprit for the sensitive sternum. I just thought this was a funny thread, the idea of feeling for the wires grosses me out too

Latest posts

Back