Plueral effusion

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and yes I did get worse, last week I was able to keep the blue thing between the lines for 9 seconds and then the night before I had the fever that led me to go to the ER I blew no more than 6 seconds. Today I consistently blew between 10 and 12 seconds and my lungs weren't as gurgly feeling when lying down. I also have not had even a slight fever.

I have to go home and see if I still have it and check. I think my wife hid it on me. I used to just walk around with it. It sounds good to me.

Oh and yes I did get worse, last week I was able to keep the blue thing between the lines for 9 seconds and then the night before I had the fever that led me to go to the ER I blew no more than 6 seconds. Today I consistently blew between 10 and 12 seconds and my lungs weren't as gurgly feeling when lying down. I also have not had even a slight fever.

I'm trying to phrase this nicely, is your one that you suck and try to keep it between the lines? Justin has had different ones ...(and when he was a toddler we used bubbles) It definately sounds like you are getting better since your doing even better than you were when you got home

Last edited:
No I'm spposed to blow into it. I had respiratory techs come in my room multiple times a day and make me take a deep breath and then blow into it.

I just got my blood culture results frontier day in the ER, all came back negative. So that's good news.

Latest posts

Back