Phone interview

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, everyone! I know he's super excited to get an interview. He hasn't told anyone yet, though. I think he doesn't want to have to tell people if he doesn't get the job, kwim? But behind his back I've emailed a bunch of people and asked for prayers. Don't tell! :wink2:

Oh, and Laurie, his job wouldn't be in ICU, but perhaps when you're on the regular floor? We were joking about how funny it will be when I need to get my ICD changed out and he'll have to ask for time off so he can hang out at his own work! LOL

Talk about a bus-man's holiday! I guess that's an occupational hazard for everyone in the medical profession.

It would be fun to have a "forum buddy by proxy" as nurse!
I promise to try not to be a cranky patient.

Your hubby could cause this forum to get really populated with North Texas valvers, couldn't he? He'd be a regular welcome wagon!

Nikki, I have been praying for Nathan (along with my prayers for you and the babies of course) . It sounds perfect to me, doing what he really wants and less travel time so more family time. I'm thrilled he is moving along to a face to face, Hopefully soon he will get the job.

OMGOMGOMG!!!!!! He got the job!!! He had the interview this morning and he got the call around 4 this afternoon. I am SOOOOO stinkin' excited you'd think I'd gotten the job! LOL

Laurie, doesn't look like you'll have him for a nurse, though. He will be on the post-EP floor, so he'll mostly be working with pacer/ICD patients. But when I go visit you, I can visit him too! :D He starts in August, so just in time for your surgery. :wink2:

Oh, and if you are friends with me on FB, please don't mention it. Nathan hasn't told anyone yet and we have some mutual friends.

Niki I am THRILLED. Please tell him how happy we are for you and think of how much extra time he can spend with the babies just from the shorter trip

Niki, I am so happy for you both, Its great when things work out like we wish for. Congrats and celebrate

YAAAAAAAAA! I'm thrilled for you all! I hope he'll be very happy there.

Yep, come visit. 4 weeks from today, but who's counting? (me.)

Thanks everyone! He's driving me crazy because he hasn't told anyone and when I ask when he plans to tell he says "I don't know" like it's no big deal. I want to shout it from the rooftops, but he won't let me!

Latest posts

Back