Passing of my Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are both very sorry to hear about your loss. There are many excellent support groups, including forums, churches, and secular groups, so don't be afraid to utilize them. If you are having problems sleeping or are severely depressed, don't hesitate to contact your physician for help.

Frosty in Idaho,
-Laura and Chris

Hank,I am very sorry to read of your dear mother's passing. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. Hugs & Prayers, Jen

I am so sorry for your loss. Looks like you have some happy memories to warm your heart. Thanks for letting us know, and for sharing the wonderful picture. Your valve brother, Brian

Hank, I am sorry to hear of this sad news and want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts are with you, Hank & family

Thoughts are with you, Hank & family

Hank & Michelle,

Sorry I have been remiss these days in checking in......

So sad to hear about the loss of your Mother....May your memories sustain you in these sad times... She is always with you....

Peace be with you and your family.....

Hank, I Just Saw This...I am very very sorry...

Hank, I Just Saw This...I am very very sorry...

I definitely know what you have been and are still going through, and I want to let you and your family know how sorry I am. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you endure this most painful time. Harrybaby:eek::(:eek:

Hank,
Please accept my very belated (have not been on the boards for 3 weeks) but very sincerest sympathy on the passing of your Mother.

You and your family have my condolences at this very sad time.

I am sorry...

Hank I am sorry to hear this. My prayers and condolances are here for you. There never are adequate words for your loss but I am truely sorry.

Back