Passing of my Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
I apologize for my absence on the forum the last few days..

My mother passed away on Monday night and I have been out of town tending to the many things that need to be done at this time.

This life is truly a wonderful experience where we have the opportunity to know and love many exceptional people.

I am sorry to hear of your loss - losing a mother is so profoundly sad that there are really no words to help. I wish you and your family comfort in the wonderful memories you must have. My prayers and hugs going out to you.

You have my condolences Hank. Don't care how old one is, it's hard no matter what. We may think were ready for the time to come, but I don't think anyone truly is. I know I wasn't.

What a beautiful mother she is. I know you were proud of her. Sincere condolences to all of you. This is always hard when we lose our mother. God bless you.

My sincere condolences are with you and your family at this time, Hank.

So sorry to hear of your loss, Hank. May all your fond memories of your mother sustain you at this difficult time and in the years to come.

Hank,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mother. At times like this, I remember my own mother's passing, realizing that life is really quite wonderful -- especially when shared with mothers like many of us were lucky enough to have.

Praying that your many wonderful memories will help you through this difficult time and that you continue to feel her presence until you meet again.

I am sorry to hear this. We will pray for you and your family during this tough time. May your mother's memory bring you many moments of solace in this transition of life.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can see the love in the picture you posted. She will always be with you, though. Just open up your mind and relax, and she will be there.

God Bless.

Hank,,I'm so sad for your loss. The bond of mother and son is beyond words. You will miss her but she is always in your heart. The memories will replace tears with smiles over time.
God bless

Oh Hank and Michelle too..

I'm so sorry to hear this news. She is such a pretty girl in the picture which must have been taken on your wedding day. Just BIG hugs to you Hank and remember, 'there are no tears in heaven'.

Latest posts

Back