Passing of my Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank:

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. My condolences to you and your extended family and her friends.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that is exactly what I thought when I saw the photo of you & your mom. So much love, affection, pride, etc. conveyed in just a photo.

Dear Hank and Michelle,

Please accept our deepest condolances.

We will pray for her and the entire family.

Always,
Gina

Although no words can help ease the loss you all bear,

Just know you and michelle are close in my every thought

and prayer.

Zipper2(DEB)

My deepest condolences to you & your family Hank on the loss of your dear mother. The pain of losing one's mom is so deep no matter how old you are. I lost mine four years ago & the pain is still so fresh it feels like it happened yesterday. I don't think one really gets over the loss.

So long as you are alive she will always be there in every thought, in every breath you take until you meet again someday............

Sincere condolences and prayers for you and your family in this time of great sorrow on the loss of your mother.
Jim

Mt 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Please know that I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers during this time. LINDA

Hank ~ I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God Bless,

Dawn-Marie

Hank,
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
Rich

My condolences to you and your family. That's a beautiful picture of the two of you -- I hope all the good memories will sustain you.

Sorry to read this post. I lost my Dad 15 years ago so I can empathize. Death is part of the cycle of life, but it doesn't make it any easier knowing that for those that are left behind.

Back