Passing of my Mother

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hank,

I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your Mom! My deepest condolences to you, Michelle anf the family. I too know first hand the feeling of losing a Mother as mine died when I was 19. You will always remember her in your heart. I liked that picture that you posted of your Mom and you. Hugs, thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.

Hank, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts are with you.

Bridgette

Somehow I missed seeing this originally, Hank. Just wanted to pass along my sincere condolences to you and the whole family. I know that this is terribly hard on all. I wish everybody the best as they go forward and hope happy memories will help sustain them.

I never saw this thread until Ross linked to it! I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I hope you and your family are okay.

Hank,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Sherri

I am so sad to hear of your loss.
Though I do believe that this life is not the end, this knowledge does
nothing to alleviate the pain and emptiness we feel with grief such as this.
My thoughts and blessings are with you and yours - Dina

Hank,
I am sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Chris

Hank,
I am saddened to hear of your loss. May God give you the strength to see you through this ordeal and ease your heartache with his guidance and love. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I have just said a praye of thankfulness in appreciation of my own mother and the years we had with my dad before he passed away. It is a hard time for you, I feel, because I think the picture shows the devotion between you. By the way she was beautiful.

Dear Hank,
I am so sorry to hear of your mum has passed on...mums are truly special in our lives...I am sure she will be watching over you...

Its a beautiful pic of your mum and a very handsome young Hank.

prayers for you and your family in this difficult time.

Hank
I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom. Praying for God to meet your grieving hearts and give you strength during this difficult time.

Latest posts

Back