Our new baby is home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcwhitney

My perfectly beautiful new baby niece is home.When I look at her I see my father and grandfather. It is really strange to see my grandfather in her face. I have never looked at my brother or my dad and saw my grand father My brother however is A xerox copy of my dad
I am sorry but there will be no online pictures of this child. Carson and Amy feel this is best to help protect her from the huge numbers of perverts in our world!

Lettitia

congrats.gif

My perfectly beautiful new baby niece is home.When I look at her I see my father and grandfather. It is really strange to see my grandfather in her face. I have never looked at my brother or my dad and saw my grand father My brother however is A xerox copy of my dad
I am sorry but there will be no online pictures of this child. Carson and Amy feel this is best to help protect her from the huge numbers of perverts in our world!

Lettitia

I am with you on the no pictures. Have been for years and years - since my own great grands started coming along.

congrations, Lettitia, on the new addition. I know you are so tickled with her - and the great reminder of your father and grandfather. (I see my mother every time I look in a mirror and it's so nice to see her there). Hug that wee one. Blessins....

Latest posts

Back