Ouch

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last time I heard a male say that he found he had prostrate cancer. Surgery and completely cancer free at age 50 now. May be something to look further into Ross. Kathleen

My cousin - the one who is so ill with heart, etc - woke one day to find terrible pain in his nipples. If it doesn't go away, Ross, you need to look into it. Seriously. Had nothing to do with his heart. It's gone now- the pain.

Kathleen said:
The last time I heard a male say that he found he had prostrate cancer. Surgery and completely cancer free at age 50 now. May be something to look further into Ross. Kathleen

Please........I have enough on my plate already. Nothing more needed.

I have the same problem at the moment so I'd go with the theory of you being pregnant! You have my sympathies!!
xxx

Emma said:
I have the same problem at the moment so I'd go with the theory of you being pregnant! You have my sympathies!!
xxx
I knew it. Your contagious and I just had to talk to you. :D

I asked my cousin about his again. They are still sore and his dr says they are small tumors but he has far more serious matters they are concerned with so they are putting off for now the nipples.

I was a technician in Namao, Edmonton way back when the Wright Bros were still alive (retired, but still in the home):rolleyes:. I worked with 12 men and we all wore heavy duty, chemically treated, cotton twill coveralls. One afternoon one of these very tough, macho guys approached me and whispered, :confused: "What do you do for sore nipples?" :eek:

This took me aback for a moment, but with both of us being single and he WAS attractive, :D I hesitated only briefly before offering, "Kiss them better?":p

Well, it turned out he wasn't flirting.:eek: He'd forgotten to bring his undershirt that day and we'd been working in the chill frostiness of an Alberta morning. Turns out he was nearly bleeding from chaffing against those horrid coveralls.

I brought him to the first aid kit and gave him 2 bandaids. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back