One year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Always Assume Positive Intent
Hello all, I realized on March 8th that my surgery had happened one year and a day before. On March 7th of 2011, I had my aneurysm and BAV repaired, and have been living happily ever after since. I went through a few months of insecurity and fear, and since then have been doing very well. I am exercising much more than before, and feel great. We are planning our move to Australia right now, and that is extremely exciting. Strangely enough, we are back in Minneapolis this week, at the same hotel I was at when I found out that I needed surgery. I am in a much better place this year, both physically and mentally, and looking forward to the future. Thanks to everyone on this board for all of your support and answers to my questions, and I look forward to many more.

Jason,

Happy anniversary! We were going through surgery and recovery at about the same time. I remember your initial fears and concerns, and I'm glad that they've all worked out for the better.

May you have many more happy anniversaries of the date, and I hope your move works well for you.

Latest posts

Back