One Year Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAVD John

Well, July 28th was my one year anniversary with my heart valve. I just got back from a 10 day trip out east visiting Bar Harbor, Maine and Boston, Mass. It was a great time. Last year at this time I was still in the middle of my 9 day stay at Northwestern Memorial. What a difference a year makes! I feel pretty good and look forward to another good year. I don't post as much as I did after my surgery, I just thought I'd stop by and say hello!

Hi, John, a year ago I was feeling bad and feeling anxious about meeting my surgeon. You were one of the people whose experience I followed since my surgery wasn't far off. My first year is about 6 weeks off yet but I agree that there is such a difference between then and now. I ended up getting the same valve as you (23 mm Magna). I'm glad to hear from you. Take care.

Larry

Larry, good to hear from you. I do remember you following my progress last year. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I can assure you that my wife and 4 children enjoyed our 10 days out east compared to my 9 days in downtown Chicago last year. Best wishes to you.

Latest posts

Back