Now 2 Days & Counting...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WFO

Well, I've arrived in Rochester for my surgery on Tuesday. Am anxious to get past the waiting and to the procedure. The waiting these past few weeks has been difficult but I'm glad to have had the time to put things in order.

I've decided on the Bovine paracardial valve after much deliberation.

I'll check in again when I can.

Thanks for all of the support.

Tuesday will be a busy day this week. I wish each of you a speedy and uneventful surgery.

I've always had my OH surgeries on Tuesdays, so far. It seems to be a good day for it. Then I'm home for the weekend.

Hope you're home for the weekend,

Well, I've arrived in Rochester for my surgery on Tuesday. Am anxious to get past the waiting and to the procedure. The waiting these past few weeks has been difficult but I'm glad to have had the time to put things in order.

I've decided on the Bovine paracardial valve after much deliberation.

I'll check in again when I can.

Good luck. Will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks for all of the support.

Me, too! My surgery's on Tuesday as well. Cheers to us both. :)

Good luck to both of you, WFO and RandyJean. Will be praying for you.

Good luck with the surgery. I am due for a valve replacement on March 29th along with a double bypass. I have not yet met with my Doctor but I was given some prepatory reading material. My aunt had a aortic valve replacement [bovine] 3 mos ago and is doing well, and we have the same surgeon.

Welcome aboard, Irel. You may want to start a new thread introducing yourself and asking any questions you may have. Good luck to you too.

WFO, I just landed here in Rochester as well! At least it is sunny and not too terribly cold. Best of luck to you on Tuesday. I'll be thinking of you as I'm trudging along on the treadmill.

WFO and Randyjean--
Best wishes to both of you. I found that it was not as bad as I anticipated!

I had aortic valve replaced (bovine) and mitral repaired....all went fine. 5 weeks later I'm still very tired, but my husband is doing a great job of cleaning the house.
Pat

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has sent prayers and thoughts my way. Finding this community of people has been great.

I'm getting ready for dinner shortly. Then try and get a good night's sleep.

I'll have my better half, Chris, update the post-surgery forum tomorrow after I'm all done.

Thanks to everyone again!

Latest posts

Back