Not Feeling So Well....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear your not feeling well. I would'nt want to make that drive by myself either. Glad to hear your brother can go with you.
I just had kidney problems in Dec & Jan. Was just at the kidney dr and he said I had kidney failure and I had was IgA Nepheophy. Doing much better now but have some days where I feel crappy.
I will be praying for you that they can figure your problem out and you can start feeling better.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick Harry. I hope they can find out what your problem is and get it taken care of soon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Dawn-Marie

Harry,
I hate to read this news.
Are you out of class for the semester?
Our local university is holding final exams next week, so I hope you're not taking finals while feeling this badly.
Take care.

Hi Harry - I'd ask how the 'bloomin 'eck' you are but sounds like not the right time.

Sending you loads of love across and I think it must be good that your appointment is May 8th cos its my birthday so will send my wishes over to you!

Love Emma
xxx

Yes, but I am planning on going during the summer also...

Yes, but I am planning on going during the summer also...

Mary said:
Harry,
I hate to read this news.
Are you out of class for the semester?
Our local university is holding final exams next week, so I hope you're not taking finals while feeling this badly.
Take care.

Hi Mary,

Yes, today was my last class and now all I have to do is take my final exams on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. I am planning on going during the summer depending on what Dr. Catherwood at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital tells me next Thursday. If he agrees that I need my Mitral Valve replaced, then I will withdraw and hopefully start up again in the fall.

I have noticed that I don't do as well with my classes when I am feeling poorly, and thankfully, my professors have been very understanding of this. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well...Happy Birthday Early Emma.....

Well...Happy Birthday Early Emma.....

Emma said:
Hi Harry - I'd ask how the 'bloomin 'eck' you are but sounds like not the right time.

Sending you loads of love across and I think it must be good that your appointment is May 8th cos its my birthday so will send my wishes over to you!

Love Emma
xxx

Please know that I will be thinking of you on your birthday and routing for that wee one to be that your going to have. Ole' Harrybaby is sending you all tons of love back. Harrybaby:D :D :D

Thinking of you Harry...wishing you all the best during your exams too...wish you didn't have to deal with the health problems right now.

Yolanda

Harry, I'm so sad to hear you are not feeling well. I sure hope the doctor can get to the bottom of this. You hang in there. I haven't been on for a while, been under the weather. I'm going in for a CAT scan on the 8th to see if my remaining kidney is shutting down. Let's just pray they don't find more cancer.

Hugs & prayers are coming your way Harry. Keep faith!

Oh Good Heavens....I guess we are both in not so good shape...

Oh Good Heavens....I guess we are both in not so good shape...

Glenda said:
Harry, I'm so sad to hear you are not feeling well. I sure hope the doctor can get to the bottom of this. You hang in there. I haven't been on for a while, been under the weather. I'm going in for a CAT scan on the 8th to see if my remaining kidney is shutting down. Let's just pray they don't find more cancer.

Glenda, you know you have my prayers and (((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) I guess we are both in not so great shape. And isn't it ironic that your going for your CAT scan on the same day that I am making the trip to Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital...You know that I will be thinking of you on that day and praying that it isn't more cancer.

I have an idea of how you must be feeling...I don't want to eat, all I want to do is sleep, I feel nauseated, and I feel like I have constant indigestion. Not Good. I hope we both get to feeling better ASAP. Harrybaby:eek: :eek: :eek:

Glenda said:

I'm so sorry to read this Glenda. Our prayers will be with you on the 8th and we know your spirit will carry you through this. Please let us know how you do.

Well Gang...Tomorrow it's Do or Die....(Hopefully Not Die...LOL)

Well Gang...Tomorrow it's Do or Die....(Hopefully Not Die...LOL)

Tomorrow morning I make my trip to Dartmouth Hitchcock and I am glad I am going as my legs from the knees down are soooooooo swollen it's not funny. I finished my last final exam today and I think I did really well on it so I guess I can relax and focus on tomorrow's appointment. I just wanted to let yall know that just as soon as I find anything out, I will be posting to let you know what the Doctor has said. Just wanted to keep yall posted. Harrybaby:D

Hi Harold,

Best of luck. We will be waiting to hear that things worked out well.:)

Good luck Harry, I'll be thinking of you. You must be very uncomfortable with such swollen legs. But it's always best to look your worst when you want to get some medical care :p , sort of a motivation for the doctor.

I hope you get good news tomorrow. I also retain alot of fluid and know how
uncomfortable it can be - I mean half the time you cant fit into your shoes
and the toes look like fat Vienna sausages:eek:
Heres Wishing You the Best,

It's not so much the legs....

It's not so much the legs....

Nancy said:
Good luck Harry, I'll be thinking of you. You must be very uncomfortable with such swollen legs. But it's always best to look your worst when you want to get some medical care :p , sort of a motivation for the doctor.

It's not so much the legs, Nancy that making me feel uncomfortable, but I do think it's the swollen abdomen that might be doing it....Its harder to breath and I have wanted to do nothing but sleep and have completely lost my appetite.

I do think that once Dr. Catherwood sees my legs tomorrow, he will definitely see that something needs to be done. Harrybaby:D

Latest posts

Back