North to Alaska

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone need a luggage porter
travel1-travel-happy-bag-smiley-emoticon-000423-large.gif

gee ya never called

YAWN!!!!

OK, enough already. Well, between the two of us we took over 800 pictures. :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Last one for a while. Mount McKinley without cloud cover (guide told us it hadn't been seen without clouds in about 3 months, this was the third day in a row.

Attachments

• 100_1630.jpg
    100_1630.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 111
gee ya never called

For what WE paid EXTRA to get them @%^&! Bags on the plane, I shoulda bought you a ticket!!!!!

We were very impressed with Vancouver. Seems like everybody walks or rides bikes there. And people (at least where we went) were so friendly. They would strike up a conversation like they had known us all their life, made us feel like we were in a small Georgia town. If you looked the like you were lost they were quick to help and send us in the right direction.

Danny :smile2:

Great pics Danny!

Aren't the glaciers breathtaking?! HUGE!!!

Did you do any land touring or ride the train?

YES to both.

It was hard to imagine the size of them until they told us just how FAR we were from them. I think the closest we got in our ship was a half mile away. When one of them caved off in Glacier Bay the guide pointed out that that "piece" was almost as long as our SHIP!!!!

We took the train from the ship up to Mt McKinley then bus to Denali and Fairbanks.

Had one rainy day in Skagway (actually evening just before we left) but the rest of the time the weather was fantastic.

Danny, Thanks for sharing! I am so glad you two had such a wonderful vacation. You look great! This does my heart good. Your valve bro, Brian

Danny,

I missed this since you left while I was on my road trip to the northeast US.

BUT ... awesome pics, bud. Glad you shared 'em with us. :)

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The truth is discovered" ... Squeeze ... 'Tempted'

Back