normofnorth Surgery is tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ottagal

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Norm,

Wishing you all the very best for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. Will be thinking of you.
Hopefully, someone will be able to post an update.

Last edited:
Wishing a fellow " munk-ee" a safe surgery and smooth recovery. Praying for skill and steadiness for surgeons etc, compassionate and sensitive team for your aftercare, and peace of mind for your loved ones!!

~ Blue

Thanks, all!

Yup, the rumors are true, and I'm now connected (off and on) on my notebook, from my hospital room.

You wouldn't believe this Bob (Tobagotwo), but so far, it's gone faster than I imagined and hurt much less than I feared! ):

I guess I'll start a new thread/post in the Post-OP section, where it belongs.

Is there a section of personal blogs here, too? I think I've seen references to it, but haven't found it yet.

Thanks, all!

Yup, the rumors are true, and I'm now connected (off and on) on my notebook, from my hospital room.

You wouldn't believe this Bob (Tobagotwo), but so far, it's gone faster than I imagined and hurt much less than I feared! ):

I guess I'll start a new thread/post in the Post-OP section, where it belongs.

Is there a section of personal blogs here, too? I think I've seen references to it, but haven't found it yet.

Glad to see you posting, funny timing, I JUST thought I would let everyone know I heard from you :) I'm glad to see like many others the waiting seemed to be the hardest part.

The link to the personal blogs are up above on the gryish blue line (on my computer) where you go to home forums chat ect, BUT I could be wrong but I think they are just for paod memberships.
IF you want a blog that all your friends and family can also read, either caringbridge (justin's link below will take you to them) or carepage offer free blogs that are VERY easy and people can leave you message ect..They also can sign up (or not) to get an email when you update so they don't have to keep checking for new post

ps you can change your signature now too :)

Great to hear from you Norm! Welcome to the other side. :) Look forward to a 'play by play' when you are up to it.

Take care and best wishes continuing for a smooth recovery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back